Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 10 - Other Games to Discuss

Michchamp

OSU @ Northwestern right now.

Stroud is 0-5 on their first two drives. I guess Northwestern is a tough place to play. Northwestern running it right into the OSU redzone now...

Nebraska up 10-0 on Minnesota (Minn was favored by 10.5!). Nebraska just offered their interim coach the full time position. Good for him.

Notable Non-Michigan games to come @ 3:30 Eastern...

MSU-Illinois - wonder what the Spartans will look like with 8 defenders suspended.

Tenn-UGA - UGA -12.5... the gambling community is not as impressed with Tenn as the Playoff Committee is.

Late games...

ND-Clemson

Bama - LSU

NU up 7-0 on OSU. Two drives apiece and the BUckeyes look like they're asleep still

Wind is forcing both teams to run it. Stroud is like 1-6 so far. OSU run game looks pathetic early on.

Just turned it on. Buckeyes stopped on 3rd. Stopped on 4th. Game not at the Shoe so first down not ruled on the stop.

Everybody looks so bundled up but I looked up the temperature in Chicago and it?s not that cool, it?s 63?. What the fuck?

Just turned it on. Buckeyes stopped on 3rd. Stopped on 4th. Game not at the Shoe so first down not ruled on the stop.

Everybody looks so bundled up but I looked up the temperature in Chicago and it?s not that cool, it?s 63?. What the fuck?

Severe thunderstorm warning, high winds and rain. A bit chillier than it might seem I imagine.

Wind chill is real, man. You've been in CA too long

Wind is forcing both teams to run it. Stroud is like 1-6 so far. OSU run game looks pathetic early on.

If our guys were to play the Buckeyes today, I have no doubt our guys would crush them.

Not so sure what?s going to happen when the actual game comes around.

If our guys were to play the Buckeyes today, I have no doubt our guys would crush them.

Not so sure what?s going to happen when the actual game comes around.
Having watched college football games since the late 80's, I think that's a reasonable position to have.

OSU hasn't gotten the memo. three incompletions in a row on their last drive. Now 4-12 for 36 yards

WTF are they thinking?

The wind does look pretty brisk. My handheld is about a minute to a minute and a half delay from real time. I can drive and watch the game no problem, but driving, watching the game, and posting about it here might be a safety hazard.

OSU's run defense looks dodgy... maybe DC Knowles didn't fix their problems like they thought.

Listening to the announcers they blame everyone else but Stroud. Crowd is not looking good. Northwestern defense playing really well, and their offense is making yards on the ground. I am liking Michigan's chances more and more.

Ryan Day is a stubborn dude, has been all year really.
He really wants Stroud to win the Heisman, maybe.

Kinda reminds me of that one Simpsons' episode where Homer keeps playing Bart at QB, instead of letting Nelson just run the ball all over the other team.

Northwestern 121 yards rushing and 31 yards passing. OSU 26 rushing and 46 passing. Granted OSU doesn't have their leading rusher. Still, hang on to it Northwestern!

He really wants Stroud to win the Heisman, maybe.

Kinda reminds me of that one Simpsons' episode where Homer keeps playing Bart at QB, instead of letting Nelson just run the ball all over the other team.

Stroud is not helping his case right now.

Back