Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Week 10 - Other Games to Discuss

Listening to the announcers they blame everyone else but Stroud. Crowd is not looking good. Northwestern defense playing really well, and their offense is making yards on the ground. I am liking Michigan's chances more and more.

The crowd would be looking better if the girls were to show their tits, but it is a little cold to ask that.

What are the odds that the one view that could overturn that TD is not good because of a drop of water. Luckiest bunch of nuts in the world.

The crowd would be looking better if the girls were to show their tits, but it is a little cold to ask that.

Haha! I meant Stroud is not looking good for the presumptive Heismann Trophy frontrunner. But since you mention the crowd, or I mentioned the crowd, looks like a lot of red in the stands.

Northwestern has 206 yards rushing and 79 yards passing. OSU only has 207 yards rushing and 76 yards passing. Not an impressive win for OSU.

Last edited:
Ohio State is a finesse team again. When the conditions aren?t right they struggle. We can out tough them again this year

Ohio State is a finesse team again. When the conditions aren?t right they struggle. We can out tough them again this year

Our formula travels. Theirs doesn't. I certainly hope these past 2 weeks aren't anomalies.

Georgia is really good again. I think Tennessee is about to get beat by 20.

Was it gotime that was blowing Cj Stroud last week? Lol. Where?s he at today?

Wow, SEC officials, none better. Trying to keep UT in game. UGA causes a fumble and safety, but the officials say UT got it to half yard line. Video evidence said different, but we will disregard. Keep at it gentlemen!!!

Was it gotime that was blowing Cj Stroud last week? Lol. Where?s he at today?

If the lions get the #1 pick they better draft Anderson. Get a qb with the rams pick or later.

Last edited:
MSU and Illinois are locked in a 9-7 barnburner. MSU currently leading with 11 left in the 3rd.

Major missed holding on msu the play before the muffed punt. Illinois appears to be a fraud. Msu is handling them pretty easy.

Last edited:
Tennessee is getting the business rn. 21-3 UGA and UT isn't moving the ball at all.

It doesn't look like Georgia is going to give up the 18-point lead any time soon. to #1 Tennessee. On a slightly related note, I don't know why Clemson was #4 and Michigan was #5 in the initial CFP. I just think that's messed up. On another note, I am not really sure what happened with OSU vs Northwestern, but I heard that windy weather was a factor.

Back