Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

Thanks for the site!

Also, how did Mitch get hundreds of posts already? Busy bee award?

Thanks for the email KC......I wish espn would have left the old board alone.......I will give this one a shot I guess

JimRice said:
Thanks for the site!

Also, how did Mitch get hundreds of posts already? Busy bee award?

lol yeah it's crazy. i thought i'd have more posts than him, but he's destroying me last time i checked.

starting to look like a ghost town on the ESPN board. Hopefully we get enough people on over here to keep it interesting.

tomdalton22 said:
starting to look like a ghost town on the ESPN board. Hopefully we get enough people on over here to keep it interesting.

last nights game thread was pretty active....and that was against the royals on a friday.

I would imagine the tribe series will be fun.

Nice board. I'm Pistons Fan 2006 from the espn board. I like the layout here and hope to do lots of posting on my fav teams....Tig's, Lions, Pistons and Wings. I live in the AZ desert but I still have a lot of love for Detroit teams.

zonietigerfan said:
Nice board. I'm Pistons Fan 2006 from the espn board. I like the layout here and hope to do lots of posting on my fav teams....Tig's, Lions, Pistons and Wings. I live in the AZ desert but I still have a lot of love for Detroit teams.

PF Dave. I just saw the inbox. Glad you are here pal.

Nice looking board and good to see some familiar faces. Hopefully others migrate over and maybe Smoots can find his way over to posts every now and then.

You can all celebrate now, I'm here.
grin.png

Guess the female avatar over there wasn't a clue, eh?
tongue.png

Hell, when I first started posting on these boards back in the late 90's, I posted daily well over a year before anyone knew I was female.

Thanks for the email KC. I'm going to give the new ESPN boards a shot but it will be nice to be able to come here and hang with all the old posters.

food4thought said:
Thanks for the email KC. I'm going to give the new ESPN boards a shot but it will be nice to be able to come here and hang with all the old posters.

Hi Mike, glad to see you here with all the other posters.

Hi KC, the other board is almost dead, hanging on by life support by BigMike and HolySheed :) Drew Smyl keeping there hopes up :)

randyf10 said:
Hi KC, the other board is almost dead, hanging on by life support by BigMike and HolySheed :) Drew Smyl keeping there hopes up :)

Hi Randy, glad you are here. sent you a message.

Hooray! This looks and feels a little more normal. Thanks KC for the link...!

Back