Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

Welcome Everyone! If anyone has any questions or concerns (that I can take care of), please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks for the link, KC. I have been a watcher over on ESPN for the last couple of years. Now that I am here, I might actually post occasionally. ;) Also, thanks for the creation of the board, Monster.

nydo77 said:
Thanks for the link, KC. I have been a watcher over on ESPN for the last couple of years. Now that I am here, I might actually post occasionally. ;) Also, thanks for the creation of the board, Monster.

welcome nydo77 John.

I'm loving this troll-free thing. Lol...such blissful silence...we shoulda done this years ago!!

Yeah, it's nice being able to have intelligent conversations without having to sift through the trash posters.

This board is OK but it isn't as good as the old ESPN board. There aren't as many posters and I liked to surf the MLB home and NFL home boards as well. At least it is better than the more ROBUST ESPN board!

Its better. Old ESPN board was basic with stupid trolls. And the general boards were the worse, hardly any sports talk.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Its better. Old ESPN board was basic with stupid trolls. And the general boards were the worse, hardly any sports talk.
Yes...but sometimes it is fun to argue with stupid trolls and make fun of them. I miss Chica
laugh.png

Next time a troll stops by, I'll direct them to your inbox Tom. lol

Yeah, Monster's board is OK and it's nice to have him around to make sure everybody's complaints/comments get addressed but it's not the same as the original ESPN board. I know it sounds lame to younger posters that we are complaining so much about something so trivial as a mess board.....But when something works, why try to change it?

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Its better. Old ESPN board was basic with stupid trolls. And the general boards were the worse, hardly any sports talk.
Yes...but sometimes it is fun to argue with stupid trolls and make fun of them. I miss Chica
laugh.png

Chica is still here..... michiganct is him.

batcave76 said:
Yeah, Monster's board is <s>OK</s> awesome and it's nice to have him around to make sure everybody's complaints/comments get addressed but it's not the same as the original ESPN board. I know it sounds lame to younger posters that we are complaining so much about something so trivial as a mess board.....But when something works, why try to change it?

FTFY.

Just signed up, was a member at the ESPN boards for over 10 years under the same name and if anybody on here recognizes me they will attest that I'm definitely not a troll. Looking forward to talking Detroit sports. Huge fan of all Detroit teams but Tigers and Lions are my favorites.

welcome mcombs! recognize the name but not any specific posts.

Appreciate not seeing the backsides of Buckeye fans.....my kids like to look over Daddy's shoulder.

Hey HELLIFINO: You just might remind me of the guys who drink too much, at the game, and then talk like they are home playing poker with the boys. Please refrain from posting booties or boobies......if I wanted to see them I would have married them. Be a gent!

Back