Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

Hey Monster, whats the Karma thing all about anyway? Looks like Mitch is the only one that has any.

Its not important. Really all it is is reputation. Someone makes a good point give them karma. If its a bad post, take some away. Not a big deal, but i had a few requests to add it.

Thanks Monster for the Boards, too bad I can't access them at work, but it will be nice to still be able to read from the regs as I was afraid most of you were going to "retire" I like the Karma too, just something fun to have on the board.

Dont know about iphone but its like 3 bucks on android market.

How is the app? Theres a phone next to your name when i look at who is online, so i guess you d'loaded it.

It is pretty easy to use unfortunately. I will be looking at my ipad instead of listening to pissed off Fire Marshall's.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
sunnydlitex123 said:

I thought you were signed up already. Guess not. Welcome bro!

Nope, I just signed up after this whole ESPN board debacle. What a nightmare. I suppose that there are positives for having a board that is less public to post on as certain information can be shared with less mods and less reprocussions if we divulge certain inside information that we may have... (no, I am not glover)

Hey Guys, LONG time reader, first time poster (espn boards).
just wanted to drop by, say hi

im a displaced lions fan in the heart of indianapolis. Hopefully will be going to see schwartz in february
tongue.png

I BLEED detroit sports, especiallllllly honolulu blue :)

Just don't bleed too much. Welcome.

Back