Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What Play was more Lionesque?

What play was more lionesque?

• Tabor Leaping Out of bounds on a back shoulder throw to his man just so his guy can score a TD

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Durham running out of bounds, throws the ball back into play for the defense to recover.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Calvin Rule. Lions arent allowed to win....so lets change the rules mid game.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Everyone saw his knee down, but Schwartz doesnt know the rules and challenged so they get a TD

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Don't know if this really counts , but i was at the game back in 05 where a couple fans were running around the stadium with Fire Millen signs , only to be chased around section after section by security . The whole stadium quit watching the pathetic lions and were cheering on the guys with the signs LOL ...was pretty damn funny

Don't know if this really counts , but i was at the game back in 05 where a couple fans were running around the stadium with Fire Millen signs , only to be chased around section after section by security . The whole stadium quit watching the pathetic lions and were cheering on the guys with the signs LOL ...was pretty damn funny

I was there lol

Lions are only NFC team ‘not pictured’ in graphic showing division titles

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2019/01...tured-in-graphic-showing-division-titles.html

Behold, visual representation of the Detroit Lions futility.
It comes courtesy of the Heart of NFL which recently shared a photo of all NFL division winners since realignment prior to the 2002 season. That’s when the Houston Texans joined the NFL, splitting the league into eight divisions of four teams.
Since that time, as the graphic shows, every NFC team has won at least two division titles. All but one, that is.

UJIJQWWM2NEBVEIMDZDLSQZ5II.jpg

Love this thread. The good ol days. Tony and mitch arguing. My favorite is the Stafford gif missing the high five lol. #105

Back