Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What Play was more Lionesque?

What play was more lionesque?

• Tabor Leaping Out of bounds on a back shoulder throw to his man just so his guy can score a TD

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Durham running out of bounds, throws the ball back into play for the defense to recover.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Calvin Rule. Lions arent allowed to win....so lets change the rules mid game.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Everyone saw his knee down, but Schwartz doesnt know the rules and challenged so they get a TD

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
C1mTow6UUAAUPw3.jpg

So, because you say it is means it really is?? Stfu

Sure, it was a bad play by #9 but he was trying to make a play. No chance of working?? You're fucking delusional btw lol. I've seen that play work hundred times over. Know wtf you're talking about buddy. No chance of working....lmao. Go away.

Keep changing your story simpleton. Earlier it was Johnson had his hands up waiting for Stafford to pitch it. Now it's well they probably made eye contact. Johnson must have know the doofus was going to throw it to him, not simply looking back because he was fucking scrambling.

What was the most recent time in the NFL where a QB randomly tossed the ball at a RBs face when he was one yard ahead of him on a scramble? Happens all the time right?

I think my fav is going to have to be the lion licking his balls

That should seriously be the new team logo

Keep changing your story simpleton. Earlier it was Johnson had his hands up waiting for Stafford to pitch it. Now it's well they probably made eye contact. Johnson must have know the doofus was going to throw it to him, not simply looking back because he was fucking scrambling.

What was the most recent time in the NFL where a QB randomly tossed the ball at a RBs face when he was one yard ahead of him on a scramble? Happens all the time right?

Change my story??? Excuse me, retard?? I never changed it once. Since the beginning I said that Stafford should have held onto the football but if you watched the video, you can see KJ and Stafford literally make eye contact, then you see KJ's hands going up, then you see Stafford toss the ball off his fucking hands. I never wavered, I never changed my story once, you fucking goof.

And I never said "it happens all the time". I said I have seen that play numerous times successfully and unsuccessfully. It's not Lionesque for a QB to try and get the ball into a playmakers hands. Stafford was running for his life and put up a fucking tent because he was lying down on the ground for 60 minutes. But let's keep talking about how Stafford made a bad play and lets just forget how his OLine tried to get him killed on Sunday lol. Let's focus on the pitch and completely ignore how fucking trash his OLine was. You idiot!!

Back