Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What to do with Stafford

2 2nds and 2 3rds is a fair start to a negotiation. Its essentially saying a 1st and a 3rd if all picks are 2021 picks. Buuut....they arent all 2021 picks. SF doesnt have 2 2nd rd picks this year. and they dont have ANY 3rd rd picks lmao. So essentially the offer is this years 2, next years 2nd. and 2 future 3rd rd picks? No thanks.

Round 1, Pick 12
Round 2, Pick 44
Round 4, Pick 114
Round 5, Pick 153
Round 5, Pick 170 (via NO)
Round 6, Pick 191
Round 7, Pick 225 (via NYJ)
Round 7, Pick 235

SF is to get two third round comp picks for losing Saleh...one this year and one in 2022

Honestly i love Fitzpatrick lol. I can't tell you why. I just do. If we stacked our defense this draft and got fitz...i wouldn't hate it.

Some seem to think Stafford could be traded by next week. The usual suspects I'm hearing is Colts, WFT, SF. I can't imagine LA would be a destination since they would have to most likely need to get rid of Goff first.

these comp picks for hiring are new. I don't know how they figure out the order

Comps for loss players and loss coaches. Order of record maybe.. Generally they finalize all that at Owner meeting late March. Though I suspect someone can figure all that out before hand.

Weather comps for hiring is before or after loss player comp no idea.

Back