Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's brave?

Thank you, I really apprecaite the support. Its the Marines around me who do the work, I just have the pleasure of leading them.

I am stationed out of Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC. Not a bad place. I finally have enough down time to watch some U of M football so I am pretty stoked for this year.

uofm06marine said:
I am stationed out of Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville, NC. Not a bad place. I finally have enough down time to watch some U of M football so I am pretty stoked for this year.

Have you checked out where BTN is available? Buffalo's Wild Wings (not Buffalo's Cafe') will definitely have BTN as they are a big advertiser. You may already know this, but regional ABC games out of your area are mirrored on ESPN2.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
uofm06marine said:

Have you checked out where BTN is available? Buffalo's Wild Wings (not Buffalo's Cafe') will definitely have BTN as they are a big advertiser. You may already know this, but regional ABC games out of your area are mirrored on ESPN2.

I have actually gotten the Big Ten Network through my cable provider (One of the best investments I have made). Sad to say we don't have a Buffalo Wild Wings Here, only a Hooters...

TheWolverines24 said:
My sister and me from that tropical day in 2008 vs Northwestern.

Can you post some more pictures of your sister?

Back