Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's brave?

I don't see where "brave" comes in.....had my pics up for 5 years on the other board...just need to figure out how to get 'em up here.

damfran said:
I don't see where "brave" comes in.....had my pics up for 5 years on the other board...just need to figure out how to get 'em up here.

I've been on other boards where the idea got shot down because people didn't feel comfortable putting their picture on the interwebs. Like it would steal their soul or something.

Use the Browse feature on the Post page to post your picture. I'm going to do an official thread in the morning. I've got my pics on another computer.

Beez said:
Hope you kicked her ass.

Hey, that's a pregnant woman you're talking about!!

I hope you kicked their asses!
laugh.png

josh200612 said:
I'm the black one on the left.

As opposed to the white one on the left?
laugh.png

Waffle House - do you live down here somewhere or were you traveling?

By the way, cute Kat you've got there.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
josh200612 said:
I'm the black one on the left.

laugh.png

LOL I wanted to be witty. That was at a Mizzou Waffle House I was then at the time seeing my Ex GF graduate from Basic Training. I was sporting the 2004 Michigan Rose Bowl shirt and that Kat is my buddies wife we were pretty drunk.

josh200612 said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
laugh.png

LOL I wanted to be witty. That was at a Mizzou Waffle House I was then at the time seeing my Ex GF graduate from Basic Training. I was sporting the 2004 Michigan Rose Bowl shirt and that Kat is my buddies wife we were pretty drunk.

Cool Josh I have that shirt too.

Back