Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wide spread election fraud 2020

None of WHH's detailed and annotated complaints suggest pneumonia.

One of several links

I would have expected you?d have known I would look it up when you suggested it was a theory I had been unaware of (?of which I had been unaware,? were this to be an academic statement).

Tyler didn?t get the typhoid either.

Who knows?

I would have expected you?d have known I would look it up when you suggested it was a theory I had been unaware of (?of which I had been unaware,? were this to be an academic statement).
Figured you knew I'd check anything new to me.

you're... defending Biden by attacking my assertion? That's good.

tweets to stories and videos of the NYPD arresting striking teamsters on 1/19/21: here, here.

tweets to videos of the NYPD beating peaceful BLM protestors on this passed MLK day and a link: here, here, here.

GO fuck yourself.

hmmm, seems like once again your links don't say or show what you say they say or show. Shocker, it's as if you have no integrity whatsoever or you don't read or watch the links you post and hope others won't either. This all sounds so familiar, like it's happened before several times, must be deja vu.

According to the Daily News (NY's liberal rag) the strikers were arrested for unlawfully being in the roadway and obstructing vehicular traffic - only 6 of approximately 2 dozen strikers were arrested and no reports of police brutalizing any of them.

According to your own video, the cops did not in fact, beat the shit out of BLM protestors. Seems like a lot of pushing and shoving in both directions as cops try to clear the streets of obstructing BLM protestors. From your piece "A police spokesperson said 10 officers were injured at the protest, half of whom refused treatment. The other half were treated at the scene. The most serious injury was to a captain, who was struck in the helmet with a bottle." If you hit a cop with a bottle because you think you have a right to obstruct a roadway, and you just get arrested without getting the shit beat out of you, you're coming out ahead. Overall, base on your links I's say this was extremely mild compared to what happened in NY from BLM rioters this summer.

Last edited:
The situation is that plenty of evidence has been presented, but bureaucrats refuse to investigate it. Then sheep go around the internets saying there's no evidence, it's all just a baseless conspiracy theory. It's usually the same people who argue that voter ID laws are a form of racist voter suppression.

So tell me, how much money have you sent to the My Pillow guy? :lmao:

Please tell us about all this evidence of election fraud since we know you still believe Trump won. Come on buddy, for once, show your work.

You seem to be confused as to what "proof" is. We're move than two years removed from the 2020 election. Surely you would be able to point to proof of all this election fraud by now.

Here, I'll start and you go ahead from there...........

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/poli...artle-viral-gop-voter-fraud-jail/69661241007/

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...-admits-to-voting-twice-in-the-2020-election/

https://thehill.com/homenews/531242-pennsylvania-trump-supporter-charged-with-voter-fraud/

There you go, voter fraud. Funny that they're all Trump voters, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

LOOK VOTER FRAUD!!!

5fa421c21df1d500182190dc

LOL that was my favorite.

You seem to be confused as to what "proof" is. We're move than two years removed from the 2020 election. Surely you would be able to point to proof of all this election fraud by now.

Here, I'll start and you go ahead from there...........

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/poli...artle-viral-gop-voter-fraud-jail/69661241007/

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...-admits-to-voting-twice-in-the-2020-election/

https://thehill.com/homenews/531242-pennsylvania-trump-supporter-charged-with-voter-fraud/

There you go, voter fraud. Funny that they're all Trump voters, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

You seem to be confused about my general point. My question is simply why GA won't fix something it knows is broken before the next major election. Presidential election fraud has been a "thing" since at least 1828. And it always will be a "thing". However, same-day, in-person, paper-ballot voting would greatly minimize the effect.

Learn how to properly post links. How? Figure is out like everyone else has.

So tell me, how much money have you sent to the My Pillow guy? :lmao:

Please tell us about all this evidence of election fraud since we know you still believe Trump won. Come on buddy, for once, show your work.

I know, I can't believe I once thought all that evidence of things that went down in Detroit, Pittsburgh, Phili and Atlanta was actual evidence of wrong doing. I now fully believe it's standard operating procedure for Dem pollsters to send everyone home at 10pm, then pull boxes of votes out from behind a curtain and process them unsupervised. And it's totally normal for 100% of the voting districts in Detroit to lump all mail-in ballots in a single district, not signature verify or validate them in any way, and for every other other district in the state to actually follow proper election procedure.

I should have been on the right team back then and focusing this issue on Dominion machines that I paid absolutely zero attention to. Thank goodness I don't make political contributions, i would have felt pretty silly if I gave those people money.

I'm learning though - heck I might even start giving some of my money to politicians. Lord knows it will do more for them and our team than it will for my family. Oops, I didn't mean to invoke the far right's sky wizard. My bad. Here's some emojis to make up for it.
:nod::cheers::tup::lmao::shrug::bat::hitter::yay::clap::p:nuts:

Last edited:
You seem to be confused about my general point. My question is simply why GA won't fix something it knows is broken before the next major election. Presidential election fraud has been a "thing" since at least 1828. And it always will be a "thing". However, same-day, in-person, paper-ballot voting would greatly minimize the effect.

Learn how to properly post links. How? Figure is out like everyone else has.

You need to actually read the sources you cite.....

Georgia election officials say they?re doing just that. But the time and labor required to install the latest Dominion software makes it unrealistic to do it before the 2024 election cycle, they say. They insist the state?s elections are secure.

I know, I can't believe I once thought all that evidence of things that went down in Detroit, Pittsburgh, Phili and Atlanta was actual evidence of wrong doing. I now fully believe it's standard operating procedure for Dem pollsters to send everyone home at 10pm, then pull boxes of votes out from behind a curtain and process them unsupervised. And it's totally normal for 100% of the voting districts in Detroit to lump all mail-in ballots in a single district, not signature verify or validate them in any way, and for every other other district in the state to actually follow proper election procedure.

Yep, still batshit crazy. :no:

Georgia election officials say they?re doing just that. But the time and labor required to install the latest Dominion software makes it unrealistic to do it before the 2024 election cycle, they say. They insist the state?s elections are secure.

That's right - our team can make the switch to totally secure mail in voting in a couple months when it took states that already did it multiple election cycles over many years to get it right. But we definitely need time to roll out new software, because that's sooooo much harder. These rubes just don't get it.

OMG LOOK AT THIS VOTER FRAUD AT COBO!!!

windows.png

That's not voter fraud - that's election security. We had to protect the names on those ballots from being read from 30' away - and we had to kick out the GOP election supervisors because they were against us increasing election transparency by covering the windows so people couldn't observe our totally proper ballot processing and counting procedures.

Oh, you were being sarcastic. Good one bro, still killin' for our team.

Last edited:
The fact that your stupid ass still doesn't know the actual reason why the windows were being covered shows just how ignorant you are on the topics you claim to know so well.

With that, I've had enough of you. You enjoy the rest of your day sitting here hoping someone else will engage with you so the loneliness is held at bay, if only for a moment.

I already read that, too. Before I posted the link.

I question their sense of urgency and their confidence in these machines, which, by nature, are not secure as a technology.

But you go ahead and take the word of the people who you place in charge of you.

The fact that your stupid ass still doesn't know the actual reason why the windows were being covered shows just how ignorant you are on the topics you claim to know so well.

With that, I've had enough of you. You enjoy the rest of your day sitting here hoping someone else will engage with you so the loneliness is held at bay, if only for a moment.

Wait, why are you giving up on me? I'm on your team now.

The windows weren't covered to protect the integrity of the election and increase transparency? That doesn't make sense - unless they were covered to protect the identity of the people who would never do anything untoward from the murderous Trumpers. That's probably why we wouldn't allow GOP observers in - so our guys wouldn't get killed. That makes so much more sense - the city is already dangerous enough as it is with all these suburban Trumpers coming in selling drugs and murdering people every day, we don't need people getting killed for counting votes.

It's crazy for them to question election integrity in one of the most corrupt cities in the country. Don't they know that we draw the line on corruption at election integrity? Besides, given our history and one party dominance, we'd obviously be under scrutiny and therefore would never do anything to rig an election. Trumpers are so dumb. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

For some reason, these stupid Trumpers don't get that. It's like in Georgia where election officials insist the elections are secure - that's proof they're secure and the software update to make them secure can wait until after the election which is already secure, because the really smart experts we trust say it is. But these Trumpers just don't get that either.

Last edited:
Back