Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wide spread election fraud 2020

Yeah, well, that's not really what happened, but there's not much use in discussing it.

because we already established he did that, then (spinelessly, again) tried to weasel out of the responsibility for it.

So what was Van Buren?s deal? Did he have a hair appointment, or something?

Or was it the weather? - it was bad that day - one could?a caught their death o? cold, I hear...

I don't know why. He and Harrison were friends, apparently. Maybe Marty didn't want to upstage him.

because we already established he did that, then (spinelessly, again) tried to weasel out of the responsibility for it.

It's a narrative that is opinion, not fact and has not been proven in any way.

Biden talking about not "using violence to subject the will of the people"
just now.

In the last week, on twitter I saw videos of the NYPD beating the shit out of BLM protestors - non-violent ones! - and another video of NYPD charging and arresting a group of truck drivers striking for higher wages.

BUT Kamala Harris is a non-white, woman VP, and Biden "feels their pain" so...

just now.

In the last week, on twitter I saw videos of the NYPD beating the shit out of BLM protestors - non-violent ones! - and another video of NYPD charging and arresting a group of truck drivers striking for higher wages.

Bluster and Pablum for the masses to gorge on. An address that, like the others since LBJ, will be forgotten, even though it is easily accessible.

Oration is a lost art and discipline.

Last edited:
I don't know why. He and Harrison were friends, apparently. Maybe Marty didn't want to upstage him.

Because no one would have been able to take their eyes off of Van Buren?s cliff?

I?ll go with the weather. It was bad that day - someone even got pneumonia and died.

Because no one would have been able to take their eyes off of Van Buren?s cliff?

I?ll go with the weather. It was bad that day - someone even got pneumonia and died.

That's the official story. Others conclude typhoid (enteric fever).

That's the official story. Others conclude typhoid (enteric fever).

Hmmmm...never heard that story.

What I heard was as they were preparing to leave for the event, the old general asked the V-POTUS elect if Tyler thought he should wear an overcoat and Tyler answered ? yes - if you want to go down in history as a pussy. You can either go down in history as a patriot, or you can go down in history as a pussy.?

So the old general decided to forego the coat. Tyler wore it instead.

And the rest, as they say...

Hmmmm...never heard that story.

What I heard was as they were preparing to leave for the event, the old general asked the V-POTUS elect if Tyler thought he should wear an overcoat and Tyler answered ? yes - if you want to go down in history as a pussy. You can either go down in history as a patriot, or you can go down in history as a pussy.?

So the old general decided to forego the coat. Tyler wore it instead.

And the rest, as they say...

There was a toxic waste water swamp a few blocks from the WH. WHH was presenting classic symptoms of TF according to accounts. His original complaint was "anxiety and fatigue".

you don't think? or you know?

that's my understanding, the net effect between the stimulus that ultimately passed and the one Biden is proposing is $2k to people. Do you know differently? you're the one accusing him of weaseling out of the payments.

just now.

sounds made up - but since you've never done that before and you're not prone to hyperbolic bs every day, it must be true.

There was a toxic waste water swamp a few blocks from the WH. WHH was presenting classic symptoms of TF according to accounts. His original complaint was "anxiety and fatigue".

I don?t know. I like the accepted story - it?s a cautionary tale mom?s can tell their kids about dressing for the elements.

Also - how did MVB avoid the typhoid?

And what was up with that hair?

It was like a cross between Uncle Fester and Grandpa Munster.

I don?t know. I like the accepted story - it?s a cautionary tale mom?s can tell their kids about dressing for the elements.

Also - how did MVB avoid the typhoid?

And what was up with that hair?

It was like a cross between Uncle Fester and Grandpa Munster.

Don't know how VB and all of WHH's staff avoided the Typhoid. You'd think it would be more widespread.

that's my understanding, the net effect between the stimulus that ultimately passed and the one Biden is proposing is $2k to people. Do you know differently? you're the one accusing him of weaseling out of the payments.

Link:
On Monday, Biden said $2,000 checks could "go out the door" soon if voters in Georgia gave him a Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate ? and now, that's happened.
Then Kamala said he meant "$1400 in addition to the $600 already sent, so $2000 total."

sounds made up - but since you've never done that before and you're not prone to hyperbolic bs every day, it must be true.

you're... defending Biden by attacking my assertion? That's good.

tweets to stories and videos of the NYPD arresting striking teamsters on 1/19/21: here, here.

tweets to videos of the NYPD beating peaceful BLM protestors on this passed MLK day and a link: here, here, here.

GO fuck yourself.

Link:
On Monday, Biden said $2,000 checks could "go out the door" soon if voters in Georgia gave him a Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate ? and now, that's happened.
Then Kamala said he meant "$1400 in addition to the $600 already sent, so $2000 total."

I?ve been assuming it would go from $600 total to $2000 total.

I?ve been assuming the 6 Benjamins would be subtracted all along.

you're... defending Biden by attacking my assertion? That's good.

tweets to stories and videos of the NYPD arresting striking teamsters on 1/19/21: here, here.

tweets to videos of the NYPD beating peaceful BLM protestors on this passed MLK day and a link: here, here, here.

I didn?t see any violence or anyone getting arrested in the strike videos.

There was a little commotion in the BLM protests. Most of the protesters looked Caucasian to me. I also didn?t see anyone getting arrested. The commotion was primarily a little jostling back-and-forth. I didn?t see any rubber bullets, I didn?t see any night sticks, I didn?t see any teargas. Additionally I heard a lot of verbal epithets seeming to be hurled by protesters toward the police. Most of those voices sounded like chicks.

Except for the jostling, it still looked to me like a whole lot of people just standing around.

There was a little commotion in the BLM protests. Most of the protesters looked Caucasian to me. I also didn?t see anyone getting arrested. The commotion was primarily a little jostling back-and-forth. I didn?t see any rubber bullets, I didn?t see any night sticks, I didn?t see any teargas. Additionally I heard a lot of verbal epithets seeming to be hurled by protesters toward the police. Most of those voices sounded like chicks.

Except for the jostling, it still looked to me like a whole lot of people just standing around.
article reports at least 29 arrested and several hospitalized by the NYPD, and again... they were peacefully marching, and had - according to the article and reports - just crossed the Brooklyn Bridge. They weren't, say trying to forcibly break into a government building and attack or arrest elected officials like some OTHER "protests" we've seen...

some of the worst offenders of violence against protesters were the large police departments of "blue" cities, so, Biden shouldn't be so bold about "not using force to subvert the will of the people" thing.

I'm mostly worried about forcible contact to the crown of the head of defenseless protesters.

Back