Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wide spread election fraud 2020

The left can say "we hate drug testing, but we'll submit if we can get UBI" and the right will say "we hate UBI, but we'll submit if we can get drug testing." But really, both could want to track all your purchases and control your finances and try to route all your money through your UBI+ account.

You need to apply your imagination here:

1. The currency will be some some government-crypto brand. No dollars, and definitely not convertible to cash, which will vanish in the near future anyway.
2. Vaccinations will be mandatory.
3. "You bought your quota of sugar for the month."
4. "If you post that on social media again, you will be docked 50 quattloos."
5. "Your social credit score is approaching a "undesirable" threshold."
6. "Your account is frozen, because you violated our 300,000-word agreement that no one reads."

You need to apply your imagination here:

1. The currency will be some some government-crypto brand. No dollars, and definitely not convertible to cash, which will vanish in the near future anyway.
2. Vaccinations will be mandatory.
3. "You bought your quota of sugar for the month."
4. "If you post that on social media again, you will be docked 50 quattloos."
5. "Your social credit score is approaching a "undesirable" threshold."
6. "Your account is frozen, because you violated our 300,000-word agreement that no one reads."

"We've applied our new incentive algorithm to your past year's work dataset and found we overpaid you 5000 quatloos under the new system. The error can been corrected."

A question about whether a nation is or is not a trouble asset and you answer with an analogy about whether or not you should do something. Makes no sense.

It makes at least as much sense as your question which was not whether a nation is or is not a troubled asset but rather, given ours is, so what, are there any that are not? In that context it makes perfect sense.

Last edited:
Deep state pawn.

McConnel is as establishment as it gets - I doubt any Republicans were more disappointed at Trumps success forcing him to do what’s right for everyday Americans and none are happier they can go back to being establishment corporate shills than Mitch McConnell. Maybe Lindsey Graham - but it’s probably pretty close.

Last edited:
The left can say "we hate drug testing, but we'll submit if we can get UBI" and the right will say "we hate UBI, but we'll submit if we can get drug testing." But really, both could want to track all your purchases and control your finances and try to route all your money through your UBI+ account.

It will be way worse than that - eventually it will be linked to a social credit system that goes way beyond ‘don’t use drugs.’

Edit: Didn’t read Byco’s post before posting this.

Last edited:
McConnel is as establishment as it gets - I doubt any Republicans were more disappointed at Trumps success forcing him to do what?s right for everyday Americans and none are happier they can go back to being establishment corporate shills than Mitch McConnell. Maybe Lindsey Graham - but it?s probably pretty close.

Yup.

He is now the highest ranking elected Republican who will be in the government going forward into the next terms.

I would say that is literally the definition of establishment.

Hard to be more establishment than that.

Trump and team have until Jan 6th for all those wild ass Q theories to prove true with actual action and result that nobody can deny. I won’t hold my breath but anything is possible and I do see some interesting correlations. I’m intrigued by the nice things he had to say about Barr after resignation that’s unusual for trump. I remain convinced though America is on a firm equally assured misery for all chicom take over global reset path under Biden/Harris

Anyway, good life long friend of mine past away Saturday after a horrendous year and half long battle with a very aggressive cancer and this year sucks in all ways shapes and forms I’m just going to do dark for a while and see how this all plays out between now and Jan 6th

Last edited:
Trump and team have until Jan 6th for all those wild ass Q theories to prove true with actual action and result that nobody can deny. I won?t hold my breath but anything is possible and I do see some interesting colorations. I?m intrigued by the nice things he had to say about Barr after resignation that?s unusual for trump. I remain convinced though America in on a firm equally assured misery for all path under Biden/Harris

Anyway, good life long friend of mine past away Saturday after a horrendous year and half long battle with a very aggressive cancer and this year sucks in all ways shapes and forms I?m just going to do dark for a while and see how this all plays out between now and Jan 6th

Sorry for your loss. Stay safe Tiger.

Trump and team have until Jan 6th for all those wild ass Q theories to prove true with actual action and result that nobody can deny. I won?t hold my breath but anything is possible and I do see some interesting correlations. I?m intrigued by the nice things he had to say about Barr after resignation that?s unusual for trump. I remain convinced though America is on a firm equally assured misery for all chicom take over global reset path under Biden/Harris

Anyway, good life long friend of mine past away Saturday after a horrendous year and half long battle with a very aggressive cancer and this year sucks in all ways shapes and forms I?m just going to do dark for a while and see how this all plays out between now and Jan 6th

Sorry to hear. Stay strong.

Sorry about your friend and 2020.

I still kind of hope that Trump will somehow steal it back in January. Wouldn't the Democrats be yowling again then?

If some bright Republicans (one from each house of Congress) say that they contest every elector that Joe Biden supposedly got - all 306 of them. 2 hours of debate for each one. The Senate could then delay the January 6th vote until after the 20th.

Then all the doomsday scenarios that are untested in the Supreme Court could materialize.

The Constitution does have a remedy, but it goes even farther. Senate could be deadlocked over their vote for Vice President. The House would never let the Presidential vote get to a single vote from each of the state Legislatures, although if that somehow got through, Trump wins.

In any case, whoever gets elected as Speaker of the House would be president. Kevin McCarthy could plan a coup that would get the Squad and Sanders on his side, maybe even pay them off.

President McCarty would take Trump as his VP, then step aside.

Voila, Donald Trump, welcome back to the White House.

Pretty likely, right?

About the same likelihood that the senile old sleepy Joe will finish his term.

That'll teach those lousy Democrats to try to steal the election.

Dream a little dream with me. :*)

Last edited:
If some bright Republicans (one from each house of Congress) say that they contest every elector that Joe Biden supposedly got - all 306 of them.
If the goal is to stall, they could contest the Trump electors too.

Sorry about your friend and 2020.

I still kind of hope that Trump will somehow steal it back in January. Wouldn't the Democrats be yowling again then?

If some bright Republicans (one from each house of Congress) say that they contest every elector that Joe Biden supposedly got - all 306 of them. 2 hours of debate for each one. The Senate could then delay the January 6th vote until after the 20th.

Then all the doomsday scenarios that are untested in the Supreme Court could materialize.

The Constitution does have a remedy, but it goes even farther. Senate could be deadlocked over their vote for Vice President. The House would never let the Presidential vote get to a single vote from each of the state Legislatures, although if that somehow got through, Trump wins.

In any case, whoever gets elected as Speaker of the House would be president. Kevin McCarthy could plan a coup that would get the Squad and Sanders on his side, maybe even pay them off.

President McCarty would take Trump as his VP, then step aside.

Voila, Donald Trump, welcome back to the White House.

Pretty likely, right?

About the same likelihood that the senile old sleepy Joe will finish his term.

That'll teach those lousy Democrats to try to steal the election.

Dream a little dream with me. :*)

Sanders doesn?t have a vote in the House of Representatives.

There?s where your plan falls apart.

Other than that it?s brilliant. :) ;-)

Over 1.1 million ballots cast in early voting for Georgia U.S. Senate runoffs

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -More than 1.1 million Georgians have voted in twin U.S. Senate runoff elections that will determine which party controls that chamber of Congress, and with it the fate of much of Democratic President-elect Joe Biden’s agenda, state data showed on Friday.

The surge in turnout after four days of early in-person voting, and about four weeks of mail-in voting, showed that voter participation in the two races is on pace to rival the records set in the November presidential contest in which Biden defeated Republican incumbent Donald Trump.

State data published on Friday showed the number of accepted ballots was just below the level seen at the same point in early voting for November’s election.

v5ap1Sa.jpeg

Last edited:
"It was just a prank, bro."

Pro-Trump network Newsmax airs 2-minute video admitting it has 'no evidence' of outlandish fraud claims against 2 voting-machine companies

The right-wing news outlet Newsmax on Monday broadcast a lengthy statement to "clarify" false and baseless claims made on its platform about two vote-processing companies, Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems, and the 2020 election.

"Newsmax would like to clarify its news coverage and note that it has not reported as true certain claims made about these companies," John Tabacco said on the network.

Newsmax also posted the same statement on its website on Saturday. It said it had "no evidence" to back up certain election-fraud claims.

Smartmatic, a digital-security firm, has threatened to sue Newsmax, Fox News, and One America News Network over promoting false and defamatory claims that the firm engaged in or covered up voter fraud, The New York Times reported.

The Presidential "Selection" process has been a farce for at least the last 60 years.

So, yeah, 2020 was a "pranking" of the voters.

Is that because that?s around the time the nominating process for both parties became driven by primaries as opposed to the old ?smoke filled room? nominating process?

Is that because that?s around the time the nominating process for both parties became driven by primaries as opposed to the old ?smoke filled room? nominating process?

Primaries have been around since the 1830s, but the binding primary system where the candidates are "chosen" by delegates bound to the primaries (which are now in more than 40 states for each party, I think) before the convention was established after the 1968 Democratic Convention.

Primaries have been around since the 1830s, but the binding primary system where the candidates are "chosen" by delegates bound to the primaries (which are now in more than 40 states for each party, I think) before the convention was established after the 1968 Democratic Convention.

Yes I?m aware that there were primaries dating back long before 1960.

Long ago I read The Making of the President 1960 - I was a teen or a young adult - and it seemed to me that a theme of the book was that primaries were starting to become significantly more impactful than they had been.

The Presidential "Selection" process has been a farce for at least the last 60 years.

So, yeah, 2020 was a "pranking" of the voters.

This is my kind of deflection. You still sort of stayed on topic and did so without making a false statement really. Well done.

Back