Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Will Smith at the Oscars

if chris rock had any balls he would have came out the next segment and said " And the 2022 winner for biggest bitch goes to......Will Smith!"

Asha Rangappa is probably hoping Trump runs and gets re-elected even more than Tigermud or Spartanmack. Her rise as a commentator followed his run for president. She pops up in my twitter feed a lot less these days, and presumably that's correlated with less CNN appearances from her.

Side rant (if you'll indulge me here): I knew like a half-dozen people like her in law school... the irritating thing is they'd put on this whole "I'm a hip, fun, liberal and progressive feminist attorney! Proof you can have it all if you work hard!" attitude.

BUT then you'd be like "Okay, so how do you earn your living?" and the response is "I throw people - mostly black and hispanic people - in jail for decades for doing drugs" or "I help write Non-disclosure agreements the powerful corporations my law firm represents force women who got harassed or sexually assaulted by their executives to sign, to keep it all hushed up."

Real progressive and cool! Girl Power! Let's get a drink sometime!

This video sucked though... a lot of talk about a single tweet from her.

been a while since you went on a whiny rant listing a bunch of made up shit about people more successful than you just to make yourself feel better about never making partner.

people don't go to jail for doing drugs, and don't you work in corporate law? how many nondisclosure agreements has your firm written to silence abused women?

Also, I don't care if Trump runs again. I'd prefer he didn't but I'll vote for just about anyone not named Bernie Sanders running against Biden. And I have to say, it's pretty f'n hilarious that you make fun of anyone based on their choice for President of the United States - you've been a Bernie supporter for how long now? That is truly funny.

Last edited:
So, this is a little bit related. Since Demi Moore is slightly part of the story, we?ll work it in here instead of giving it it?s on thread. Her former husband, Bruce Willis, has a medical condition, aphasia, and it?s going to cause him to step away from acting. According to Mayo Clinic, ?aphasia is a condition that robs you of your ability to communicate. It can affect your ability to speak write and understand language, both verbal and written.?

Rumor (get it?) is that Chris Rock is planning to work this into his act. ?But why should the guy step away from acting? What does it change??

Last edited:
I might watch (for the first time ever) next year if Chris Rock is back. I saw a video, didn't Will Smith laugh at the joke? His unfaithful wife must have given him a look.

Will Smith is now just a popular internet meme all the apes use on stock boards when they say stupid things like slap that ask.

200w.gif

I might watch (for the first time ever) next year if Chris Rock is back. I saw a video, didn't Will Smith laugh at the joke? His unfaithful wife must have given him a look.

I'd consider tuning in if Mike Tyson was hosting...

Back