Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Your Mock Draft

Im in the cover as many holes as possible so we dont have to field Anzalone camp lol.

Not a fan of AA....but I'd watch him take EVERY SNAP if it meant Tavai and is Polamalu head of hair never see the field again.

Fuck, I'd watch a trio of Ernie Sims, Jordan Dizon and Boss Bailey if it meant Tavai was riding Galloday's Pelaton for 60 minutes every Sunday!

Yes, need LB's and a S in days 2-3....thats for sure.

Last edited:
Nobody thought Matt was a bust. And yes, Matthew Stafford is VERY good at reading defenses. Does he make some dumb throws or a wrong read from time to time. Yep.

Is he as good as Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes or Wilson....no. But I'd put him in that next group of guys.....Watson, Allen, Murray....etc.

The next group is a large group. But season 4 through 6 were terrible for Matt Stafford, 83.0 passer rating, and yet Goff's last two seasons now others think he stinks. I don't get it. And don't bring up defense please, it doesn't make a QB better.

Back