Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Your Mock Draft

Wonder if Stenberg has any value in this new scheme too. Nasty but can't pass pro and why they hell did they try him at backup center

Excited to see who we get. One step closer in the rebuild. None of the FA moves were really long term. Brockers and Goff could be 3 years I guess

Yes

maybe take 28 and round 2 to get back into the late teens to take Collins, Parsons or Kwity Paye and if that doesn't work try to move up in early 20's to get Elijah Moore or Rashod Bateman

I'd still prefer Patriots. Get another 2nd....then try to get back up and get Parsons. Use 15 on Smith.

If we got out of the 1st round with DeVonte Smith and Parsons I would drive to Detroit, push LKP out of the way, and finish off Holmes' hand job myself.

Pats in talks with Panthers to move up.

I could see Patricia being like screw these guys and not willing to make a deal with Detroit. Patricia big in FA and draft process for New England this year

Pats in talks with Panthers to move up.

I could see Patricia being like screw these guys and not willing to make a deal with Detroit. Patricia big in FA and draft process for New England this year

Yeah, cause the Lions are the ones who screwed Patricia over......LOL.

Best case scenario if that happens would be if Atlanta traded #4 to someone, Cincinnati and Miami grabbed Sewell and Chase.....and QB5 was still sitting there.

I would imagine EVERYONE wanting a QB would be calling Detroit at that point. Seems like the divide between QB5 and QB6 is Grand Canyon sized. I'd imagine that's Trask??? Not sure.

Yeah, cause the Lions are the ones who screwed Patricia over......LOL.

Best case scenario if that happens would be if Atlanta traded #4 to someone, Cincinnati and Miami grabbed Sewell and Chase.....and QB5 was still sitting there.

I would imagine EVERYONE wanting a QB would be calling Detroit at that point. Seems like the divide between QB5 and QB6 is Grand Canyon sized. I'd imagine that's Trask??? Not sure.

Might see some bombs being dropped soon to shake up the draft...I?m sure SF is offering #3 along w more for Rogers. GB already has their QB of the future. Could get interesting

Seems many possible teams want to trade up. It could be good for Detroit.

Might see some bombs being dropped soon to shake up the draft...I?m sure SF is offering #3 along w more for Rogers. GB already has their QB of the future. Could get interesting

If you're GB......and its true Rodgers wants out......you better move now. I would have to imagine GB would be Ja'Marr Chase all the way if they took the SF offer.

Chase, Adams, Valdez-Scantling, Tonyan and Jones would be a scary good quintet of weapons. Maybe the best in the NFL?

Love wouldn't even have to be that good. They could use the rest of their picks on defense. GB would be really good.....still.

So would SF.

How about this.

If the Packers trade Rodgers, and by some miracle the Vikings traded Cousins......Jared Goff becomes the best QB in the NFC North!!!

Think about that for a second.

I remember when Stafford missed two seasons with injuries and then had a break out year only to stink for the next three and yet after 2 mediocre years Goff is considered a scrub.

I remember when Stafford missed two seasons with injuries and then had a break out year only to stink for the next three and yet after 2 mediocre years Goff is considered a scrub.

Goff is considered an average qb because of his play. He clearly struggles to read defenses.....at least he did in McVay's scheme the last couple years.

Maybe a change of scenery will help. Who knows.

How about this.

If the Packers trade Rodgers, and by some miracle the Vikings traded Cousins......Jared Goff becomes the best QB in the NFC North!!!

Think about that for a second.

Never doubt the Red Rifle!????

Id probably be alone...but id move down to Denver for just a 2nd. I love the second round of this years draft.

#9) Slater OT
2a) Moehrig/Richie Grant/Holland S
2b) BPA LB

...im down.

Goff is considered an average qb because of his play. He clearly struggles to read defenses.....at least he did in McVay's scheme the last couple years.

Maybe a change of scenery will help. Who knows.

And Matt was a genius at reading defenses. Not. And Matt's play in year 4-6 makes Goff look like a borderline HOF. He's only 26. When Matt was 26 we thought he was a bust.

Id probably be alone...but id move down to Denver for just a 2nd. I love the second round of this years draft.

#9) Slater OT
2a) Moehrig/Richie Grant/Holland S
2b) BPA LB

...im down.

Sorry.....i would consider that draft disappointing. No top level talent outside of MAYBE Moehrig.

I think coming out of this draft without a big time playmaker on either side of the ball is a failure. Adding good players or solid depth is for good teams.....bad teams need something to build around. We have NOTHING.

I'm in the trade up for Chase if needed camp.

Sorry.....i would consider that draft disappointing. No top level talent outside of MAYBE Moehrig.

I think coming out of this draft without a big time playmaker on either side of the ball is a failure. Adding good players or solid depth is for good teams.....bad teams need something to build around. We have NOTHING.

I'm in the trade up for Chase if needed camp.

Im in the cover as many holes as possible so we dont have to field Anzalone camp lol.

i didnt realize this Arod thing was such a thing...its the lead story on ESPN right now.

I remember saying couple months ago how itd be hillarious if the year Stafford left, Rodgers got traded.

Bellichek, WFT or Saints would be my guesses if a draft day trade happens. Garrapollo may be another draft day trade.

This years rd1 is going to be exciting!

Last edited:
And Matt was a genius at reading defenses. Not. And Matt's play in year 4-6 makes Goff look like a borderline HOF. He's only 26. When Matt was 26 we thought he was a bust.

Nobody thought Matt was a bust. And yes, Matthew Stafford is VERY good at reading defenses. Does he make some dumb throws or a wrong read from time to time. Yep.

Is he as good as Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes or Wilson....no. But I'd put him in that next group of guys.....Watson, Allen, Murray....etc.

Back