Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Clemson has to lose to VaTech Game Thread

Well we can see how this is going lol. That second interference call was just not correct .

Last edited:
Well at least we don't have to wait till the third quarter to turn on something else.

Im watching the Big10 Champ. No need to get let down like last night.

Me too. I said I wasn't sure about watching it since it would be a reminder that Michigan failed to get in, but apparently it beats watching VTech get slaughtered.

VaTech is going to get slaughtered. We're headed to the Capital One Orange Exhibition Game

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wow, that fake punt by VaTech for a first down was possibly just negated. Sucks if so because it was an interesting play.

Edit: the first down stands. Cool.

Last edited:
Every other version of football on earth has a real playoff. I'm sure they all have it wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yeah was talking to my friend who is a nd fan tonight and it's amazing they can't put together an 8 team playoff. Why can the lower divisions do it and not the division people actually care about? Get rid of the bowls that lose money and do something better. Wishful thinking I suppose but this system (while a step in the right direction) sucks

that was a well designed fake punt! and they got an actual PI call on the next play.

wish we has these refs last Saturday...

So anyway, in the Shotgun plus a 3 step drop on 4th and 1..............strip sack. Man these guys suck!!

Back