Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Clemson has to lose to VaTech Game Thread

b311j

Hands-Fingers-Crossed.jpg

I hope this thread works better than the Washington thread..

fingers-crossed.jpg

I'll use this thread, I guess. Florida's defense is locked in so far. Their offense, still terrible. But at least they are up 7-3.

Wow, that was pathetic . Dude was wide open and the shitty qb throws it right to the Alabama guy for a touchdown.

Does Alabama losing even help? Anyway 10 defensive td's for them this year and I think O$u has a bunch too including in our game. How many did end up with ? Just a few I think .

Last edited:
Watching Alabama and Florida is why we need a 12 team playoff. Alabama would probably beat everyone but who knows maybe a underdog could beat them and it would be fun to watch .

Last edited:
Watching Alabama and Florida is why we need a 12 team playoff. Alabama would probably beat everyone but who knows maybe a underdog could beat them and it would be fun to watch .

Honestly I dont think Alabama gets out of our division with less than 2 losses. Their defense is good, but their offense is average. Their offense is set up by their defense. If you end up not throwing the ball directly to their defense, you have a shot at winning against Bama. Same with OSU. If Speight doesnt throw the picks, OSU gets blown out. Their offense scored 3 whole points against us in regulation without the turnovers.

Boy, no matter how you feel about Baylor, its just another reminder of how on-sided officiating can be when you are the visiting team. Baylor onsides kick it, recover. So the refs review and give the Bears a penalty for a an illegal block during the kick. Here's the kicker, the guy who got called for the illegal block got blocked into the WV player, so he never initiated a block before the ball was touched, the WV guy did. And somehow it became rule that you can review a play and give out penalties if you see them upon review.

Wow! I did not know you could issue a penalty from review.

learn something new everyday

Wow! I did not know you could issue a penalty from review.

learn something new everyday

I watched a CFL game a few weeks back, they can challenge specifically to check for a penalty. I was wishing that was the case in CFB last weekend.

Last edited:
Seriously? I had no idea that was reviewable. If so why aren't every other penalties reviewable?

Tech will need at least 2 or more turnovers to even have a shot to win this game probablyl

Back