Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Helmet stickers and legends jerseys

F
If I played football in college, I would've worn the helmet everywhere I went on campus, even to parties on the weekends. That way everyone would know I was a football player.

And it would help out at parties when running into those short-guy stereotypes, who get drunk and look to improve their ego by picking a fight with a football player. I'd be like "go ahead and take a swing at me. I'm wearing a helmet, idiot, and I never take it off."

This would work perfectly.

Until you ran across the first lacrosse player you ran across who also never took his helmet off. And also never put his lacrosse stick down.

And he wacked you right in the balls with it.

Last edited:
If I played football in college, I would've worn the helmet everywhere I went on campus, even to parties on the weekends. That way everyone would know I was a football player.

And it would help out at parties when running into those short-guy stereotypes, who get drunk and look to improve their ego by picking a fight with a football player. I'd be like "go ahead and take a swing at me. I'm wearing a helmet, idiot, and I never take it off."

I will say another way this could come in handy at a party; when one meets a sorority girl who takes a shining to one; she takes one up to her room and various things happen and then one could say "this has been fun? I wish there could be more?but alas I'm wearing my helmet and I never take it off?"

I will say another way this could come in handy at a party; when one meets a sorority girl who takes a shining to one; she takes one up to her room and various things happen and then one could say "this has been fun? I wish there could be more?but alas I'm wearing my helmet and I never take it off?"

Just use the Dave Chappelle Love Contract

CHAPPELLE_02_0204_LOVECONTRACT_640x360.jpg

everyone has their own helmet stickers in life, bro.

Spring Game, practice, regular season or Bowl.

everyone has stickers ...everyone

In fact, I think everything I've ever read or studied about on leadership, goal accomplishment and strategic focus involved helmet stickers.

Maybe they're ugly. But uglier are missed tackles, blocking assignments, team meetings and team workouts.

First sticker is free, bro.

Last edited:
F

This would work perfectly.

Until you ran across the first lacrosse player you ran across who also never took his helmet off. And also never put his lacrosse stick down.

And he wacked you right in the balls with it.
man, lacrosse players are such pricks

Back