Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Al Kaline 12/19/1934 - 04/06/2020 RIP#6

KC, some "Cash App" offer is hijacking several of your links on this thread. FYI.

KC, some "Cash App" offer is hijacking several of your links on this thread. FYI.

Hi Byco, Yes I saw this started last week and I wrote to the Administrator. I haven't really received a definitive answer. I am not sure if it is Twitter doing this so when You copy and paste a picture it now automatically goes to the cash app ad. Or it is within our DSF and how they suddenly don't accept pictures from twitter links.
I am frustrated over this.

Last edited:
https://totallytigers.wordpress.com/2023/06/15/five-for-friday-72/
FIVE FOR FRIDAY.
Totally Tigers

On this Father?s Day weekend, there?s no better time than to identify the father figures who made their impact with players who wore the Olde English D.
Men who took the time to go beyond their assigned roles with the organization to bond, support and lift up players, creating special relationships with them.

Here are my top 5 with a quick fatherly fact for each:.....

Back