Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blue Jays @ Tigers 7-5-15 Game #81

Not good enough prior to the Joey riods at bat he was ahead of every hitter in the inning and couldn't put em away IMO he needs to take more drastic steps to reinvent himself, I'm thinking maybe find away to get more deception and hide the ball more his fastball is very hittable, mix up delivery times...something..

Last edited:
Why isn't Marte playing? Might as well give him a shot..

2015 vs RHP .227 BAVG .300 OBP .397 SLG .697 OPS

2015 vs LHP .362 BAVG .417 OBP .702 SLG 1.119 OPS

2012-2014

vs RHP .239 BAVG .313 OBP .316 SLG .629 OPS

vs LHP .312 BAVG .382 OBP .513 SLG .895 OPS

Marte has killed minor league lefties. He has sucked against minor league righties. Also, he isn't really known as a defensive player.

Jays Gameday.....that was the 9th time this season the Jays have scored at least 6 runs in a single inning.

Gotta get those runners from 3rd with less than two outs ceps..he sure has a big strike zone that ceps, they tired to waste a good 2-3 pitches on 0-2 and he wouldt have none of it

Last edited:
Verhagen can't throw strikes now after not getting strikes called for him to Joey riods

Last edited:
Not saying he is on roids, but I haven't seen a home run stretch like this since Bonds, its incredible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Not saying he is on roids, but I haven't seen a home run stretch like this since Bonds, its incredible.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If he is on something I wish he would share it with the rest of the team!

Well the pen moves thus far haven't solved a damn thing, how has Nesbitt been maybe need to get him back up here in place of verhagan

Last edited:
VerHagen with 4 walks. Looks like he and the other dude won't be solving any bull pen issues.

Last edited:
i'm not sure what replacing two veteran pen arms with two rookies was supposed to accomplish in the first place although I can't blame them for trying...how many years now has a weak pen been a know issue that still hasn't been addressed? That's all on DD

Back