Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

Notice how the usual suspects do everything except for respond to the post with facts they can't refute?

Typical MAGA behavior right there.

Q0xiZFU9

Yeah, I'm a troll for posting inconvenient facts that you right wing conspiracy theorists don't like being confronted with.

The fact that a mod here would call someone a troll for simply sharing facts the majority of the posters here don't like really speaks volumes about you as a person and the dumpster fire this forum is.

You're a troll because you ignore or dismiss as a conspiracy theory every factual post that disproves your media/administration approved narrative then demand that everyone respond to your post of cherry picked, out of context data that you think proves something it doesn't prove.

The idea that fentanyl deaths happened under Trump somehow proves the border isn't worse under Biden is just dumb. Everyone sees that, no one feels the need to respond to something so stupid.

Illegal border crossings are up 4x during the Biden administration, Biden did all he could to unwind Trump's executive orders. These are all FACTS you ignore every day but because people also died of a fentanyl overdose when Trump was POTUS, you somehow owned the far right white supremacists.

That's your argument in a nutshell. People don't respond to you because you're a clown.

Yeah, I'm a troll for posting inconvenient facts that you right wing conspiracy theorists don't like being confronted with.

The fact that a mod here would call someone a troll for simply sharing facts the majority of the posters here don't like really speaks volumes about you as a person and the dumpster fire this forum is.

There are generally way more liberals in here than conservative. Way more.

In spite of how bad Buck Fiden has been he's only one Taylor Swift endorsement away from winning again and completing the utter destruction of America. Hard to say if she will do that or not though, and I'm not sure which side the fence her big pharma boy boy friend is on. The Cameras caught her saying please go away Sunday so maybe she will just tell buck to please go away

there used to be, but not anymore. I think since Biden has been so bad, they really don't have a leg to stand on.

This common sense middle of the road centrist makes me miss j2x’s drive by posts touting the amazing economy Biden has given us. The new guy just keeps shutting down every debate with all these pesky facts. Facts are so annoying, ammiright?

In spite of how bad Buck Fiden has been he's only one Taylor Swift endorsement away from winning again and completing the utter destruction of America. Hard to say if she will do that or not though, and I'm not sure which side the fence her big pharma boy boy friend is on. The Cameras caught her saying please go away Sunday so maybe she will just tell buck to please go away

you are a very logical person.

Is that sarcasm? I think it was PJW that put out a video on the subject the other day. Apparently, she has become extremely political since 2016, has said she regrets not endorsing Hillary in 2016, told her fans to vote to protect right to murder babies, posted a video talking about how her census form made her cry because it only had two choices for gender and the "erasure" of so many nonbinary people was just too much for her to take, etc, etc.

I didn't this was a thing but apparently CNN and MSNBC have been dutifully reporting on the latest right wing conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift and the 2024 election.

This is the first I'm hearing about it but now that it's been labeled a conspiracy theory, we can probably look forward hearing about Biden taking the stage at a future tour stop...

I don't trust people that don't like bacon. When Trump is president again, I hope he weaponizes the FBI to investigate people like you for ties to terrorism, Putin or the CCP.

I don't trust people who don't respect Basil. The stuff is brilliant.

Hope the nation can vote all the Demoncrats out of office before everything collapses

The illegal immigrants who fled to California after allegedly assaulting a pair of New York City police officers are part of a wider conspiracy of stealing phones to make lavish purchases in their home countries, according to a New York Post report.

A police source told the Post the illegal immigrants routinely steal phones and use the Apple Pay and credit card information inside to purchase cars, pools and other luxuries back home.

"They’re buying cars back in Ecuador and Venezuela," the police source told the Post. "They’re putting pools in their homes there. All this money is going back and forth. That’s why the larcenies are going out of control. It’s unbelievable what they’re doing."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrants...-use-stolen-phones-buy-cars-pools-home-report

Trump shoukd stump in NYC he could win NY
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...sweeping-nyc-robbery-pattern-sources/5106519/

Hordes of illegal migrants looting and pillaging America and yes Buck Fiden is to blame, he could put a stop to it with the stroke of a pen and he won't.

Hordes of illegal migrants looting and pillaging America and yes Buck Fiden is to blame, he could put a stop to it with the stroke of a pen and he won't.

I have not seen any hordes of illegal migrants looting and pillaging... unless you consider the people running private equity funds to be "illegal migrants"

Back