Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

And that makes you a smart, well-informed American.

yeah, I don't care what the CCP thinks of our surveillance efforts or what we do to thwart theirs because I'm well informed. Only an idiot would make these dumb moral equivalence arguments you're constantly trying to make. "leave that balloon alone, we do it too plus they have things worse than balloons and communism is good because everyone who isn't murdered or doesn't starve to death is treated equally." At least you're in good company with those "smart, well-informed" people like Pelosi, Biden, Harris, Bernie, AOC...

Last edited:
I will not be watching Buck Fidens state of the chicom global enslavement tonight, recently discovered suits on amazon prime I'll be resuming season 3 tonight instead. it's kinda funny I enjoy the scenes where they tell each other to fuck off all the time. makes me laugh.

Last edited:
I will not be watching Buck Fidens state of the chicom global enslavement tonight, recently discovered suits on amazon prime I'll be resuming season 3 tonight instead. it's kinda funny I enjoy the scenes where they tell each other to fuck off all the time. makes me laugh.

I wonder which Biden is going to deliver the FUSOTU. Certainly not the actual one. He can't get to the men's room.

those "smart, well-informed" people like Pelosi, Biden, Harris, Bernie, AOC...

Aren?t you forgetting someone?

Here?s a hint: he?s from Cleveland, or near Cleveland, I should say, he?s about to set the NBA scoring record, and he is richer than everybody else you mentioned, combined, in fact, he has made more money off of slave labor than the entire history of Antebellum.

Oh, and also he loves the chicoms. Don?t talk shit about the chicoms when you?re around him, otherwise you?ll get an earful. Or maybe a tweet full.

Last edited:
Aren?t you forgetting someone?

Here?s a hint: he?s from Cleveland, or near Cleveland, I should say, he?s about to set the NBA scoring record, and he is richer than everybody else you mentioned, combined, in fact, he has made more money off of slave labor than the entire history of Antebellum.

Oh, and also he loves the chicoms. Don?t talk shit about the chicoms when you?re around him, otherwise you?ll get an earful. Or maybe a tweet full.

Is Craig Ehlo still in the NBA or are you talking about that LeBron guy? I totally forgot about him - was only thinking of politicians at the time of my post, but he certainly fits, even belongs on that list.

Last edited:
Wait, what?

I thought Red State, albeit right leaning, was supposed to be nevertheless real news.

The link seem like something from the Babylon Bee.

At least one of the 3 shot down now since the first was reported to be nowhere near the same size as the chicom ballon, rather about the size of a car which is the same as the UFO?s I saw over Lake Michigan in the early 90?s. The reason we aren?t detecting them until they are already near or over us is because they phase in and out of the ether. I didn?t think we could shoot them down, maybe we hadn?t previously tried to. They are everywhere. I saw a pair of them again right in my own back yard about 15 years ago, roundish metallic just hovers small car size they phase in and out. I think it?s time travel tech myself and not alien.

OK.

That makes more sense.

Wanna know something true that?s even more unbelievable?

I am literally crying right now remembering from 2001 that Tom Brady 199 was having success in the NFL.

All nations should band together and start shooting all those UFO?s let?s finally figure out what who and when they from

All nations should band together and start shooting all those UFO?s let?s finally figure out what who and when they from

Cool.

But why should we we leave it to the nations?

They?re all in collusion against the peops anyways.

I don?t have firearms.

I?m going to go out in front of my house and start throwing tennis balls at everything I see up over my head.

They keep asking the wrong question

China, Russia or Aliens?

A: None

Terrestrial, Time Travers or inter-dimensional the real question.

Last edited:
So now we?re getting 24 hour coverage of ufos but nothing on the train crash in Ohio and subsequent ?controlled detonation? of dangerous chemicals that are supposedly killing large number of fish and birds. And zero coverage of the arrest of a journalist attempting to report on the incident.

Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete is once again talking about racist infrastructure, no mention of the train crash or the deadly effect of the resultant spill and fires. Residents are being told its safe to go back when already fish in nearby rivers are supposedly dying en masse as are birds.

Last edited:
So now we?re getting 24 hour coverage of ufos but nothing on the train crash in Ohio and subsequent ?controlled detonation? of dangerous chemicals that are supposedly killing large number AOC fish and birds. And zero coverage of the arrest of a journalist attempting to report on the incident.

Transportation Secretary Mayor Pete is once again talking about racist infrastructure, no mention of the train crash or the deadly effect of the resultant spill and fires. Residents are being told its safe to go back when already fish in nearby rivers are supposedly dying en masse as are birds.

We're getting nothing on the train crash, because Norfolk Southern is owned by all the same banks that own most of the media. But there is some local reporting on it, like the cause: an overheated bearing in one of the cars, caught on camera.

They've pushed to cut maintenance and maintenance workers to the bone ("precision scheduled railroading"), and this is what happens. Railroad unions, the same ones Biden just fucked over, have been pushing for the railroads to hire more workers and provide time off for sick leave.

This source, an interview with some workers, claims the standard used to be 3 minutes of inspection time on cars, and railroad management has pushed that down to 90 seconds.

I don't know why you're not happier with Buttigieg. I know he's gay, and you don't approve of that, but for a guy who's ranted about "big government" for years, and insisted regulations are the problem, he is YOUR guy, as well as managment's guy, and the investors: he will literally not lift a finger to do anything to the airlines or railroads, even as they collapse and lurch from disaster to disaster because of incompetent management, put in place by greedy investors who care only about their returns, not safety.

Norfolk Southern should be on the hook for reparations for everyone who had to evacuate from East Palestine, OH, and assuming an independent auditor finds they've permanently or long-term damaged the land by polluting it with carcinogenic chemicals, the cost of their homes as well, or the degraded land value.

We're getting nothing on the train crash, because Norfolk Southern is owned by all the same banks that own most of the media. But there is some local reporting on it, like the cause: an overheated bearing in one of the cars, caught on camera.

They've pushed to cut maintenance and maintenance workers to the bone ("precision scheduled railroading"), and this is what happens. Railroad unions, the same ones Biden just fucked over, have been pushing for the railroads to hire more workers and provide time off for sick leave.

This source, an interview with some workers, claims the standard used to be 3 minutes of inspection time on cars, and railroad management has pushed that down to 90 seconds.

I don't know why you're not happier with Buttigieg. I know he's gay, and you don't approve of that, but for a guy who's ranted about "big government" for years, and insisted regulations are the problem, he is YOUR guy, as well as managment's guy, and the investors: he will literally not lift a finger to do anything to the airlines or railroads, even as they collapse and lurch from disaster to disaster because of incompetent management, put in place by greedy investors who care only about their returns, not safety.

so some lazy ass union railroad maintenance worker is to blame. Figures.

hahaha, aren't you the guy who was always using homophobic slurs on this site? yeah, that's you the same guy that uses stereotypical racist tropes about Arabs, particularly Chaldeans. You're also the guy that keeps saying black people need affirmative action because they can't compete on a level playing field. I don't know why you keep forgetting you're the only bigot that posts here as you constantly accuse other people of being bigoted even though they've never taken any bigoted positions (other than disagreeing with your bigotry).

Also, you're the only one who has openly supported corporations on this board. Remember, you're the guy insisting everyone take vaccines that don't work in order to enrich big pharma execs and your beloved "public health officials" that take their money. You're the racist billionaire bootlicker here, the record is clear on that.

Last edited:
ufo-shot12.jpg

I read a short theory that tied almost every "UFO panic" over the last 60 years to a ramp up in tensions with some actual foreign country on Earth, starting with the then-USSR in the 50's

I suppose a UFO panic is the first step to getting, uh... the "special" part of our population all riled up and on-board with insane increases in "defense" spending at the cost of things we all need and use instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back