Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Denny's has a demonstrated history of racism. I guess it just took them 54 years to realize all the money they were making at that location was coming from minorities.

You’re not 100% wrong and not 100% right.

Denny’s cuisine lends itself to poor people and therefore situates itself where poor people are.

A lot of poor are blacks and browns, but not all poor are.

We refer to them as “white trash.”

The epitome of white trash used to be Roseanne Barr until she did something so trashy she had to be cancelled.

Stepping up is Michigan and Detroit’s own Marshall Mathers, representing probably the most white trashy place on the planet (except for the blacks and other non-whites, most especially the anti-Semitic Hamas loving Middle Easters).

So let’s listen to Marshall’s best about Denny’s and white trash.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=eminem+wtp

You’re not 100% wrong and not 100% right.

Denny’s cuisine lends itself to poor people and therefore situates itself where poor people are.

A lot of poor are blacks and browns, but not all poor are.

We refer to them as “white trash.”

The epitome of white trash used to be Roseanne Barr until she did something so trashy she had to be cancelled.

Stepping up is Michigan and Detroit’s own Marshall Mathers, representing probably the most white trashy place on the planet (except for the blacks and other non-whites, most especially the anti-Semitic Hamas loving Middle Easters).

So let’s listen to Marshall’s best about Denny’s and white trash.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=eminem+wtp

Are you saying the Grand Slam breakfast and Moony Over My Hammy are for po’ folks?

Marshall Mathers is a good fit given the song but he’s a crossover artist who collaborated with lots of urban hip hop artists and if I’m not mistaken I’m pretty sure he hates Trump. For those reasons, I think Kid Rock is probably next in line after Rosanne Barr to rep the PWT demographic. Unfortunately, I don’t know many of his songs other than Bawitdaba (which is awesome) and that one where he samples Sweet Home Alabama. Plus, according to him he’s uncancellable.

But to my earlier point if you recall, Dennys was sued in the 80s or 90s for discrimination at their restaurants.

Edit: he has a song that’s kind of rap where he talks about being a cowboy that’s definitely white-trashy

I guess.

I don’t remember Denny’s being sued in the 80s or 90s not unlike the way Steven Tyler doesn’t remember the 70s.

I don’t know what Marshall thinks of Trump, but if he ain’t fond of Trump, I’m in his camp. Recently I registered as a Republican, specifically to vote against Trump in the Republican primary, but that really shouldn’t be news on this board.

I guess that means I’ll be voting for Nikki.

She’s recently been soliciting my donation, offering to sell me a couple different t-shirts, maybe I’ll buy one or both.

They’re t-shirts; not that expensive.

I have literally bought every fucking t-shirt associated with the Michigan run to the Natty.

I am literally wearing the BET t as I post this.

I don’t know that anybody knows what it means.

Apparently Tom Brady came up with it.

That’s good enough.

I guess.

I don’t remember Denny’s being sued in the 80s or 90s not unlike the way Steven Tyler doesn’t remember the 70s.

I don’t know what Marshall thinks of Trump, but if he ain’t fond of Trump, I’m in his camp. Recently I registered as a Republican, specifically to vote against Trump in the Republican primary, but that really shouldn’t be news on this board.

I guess that means I’ll be voting for Nikki.

She’s recently been soliciting my donation, offering to sell me a couple different t-shirts, maybe I’ll buy one or both.

They’re t-shirts; not that expensive.

I have literally bought every fucking t-shirt associated with the Michigan run to the Natty.

I am literally wearing the BET t as I post this.

I don’t know that anybody knows what it means.

Apparently Tom Brady came up with it.

That’s good enough.

It was the early 90s...here's an article about it in your local paper from that time.

Also, a correction to my previous post. I mistakenly said Kid Rock sampled Sweet Home Alabama in a song I couldn't name. The song is called "All Summer Long" and it actually samples Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London." In that song, he sings about singing "Sweet Home Alabama" and singing it "All Summer Long." You may remember it as I believe it got a decent amount of radio play.

Trump guys (especially TigerMud) here’s my most recent purchase offer from Nikki.

https://secure.winred.com/team-stan...campaign=20240203_mana_ATC30_P&utm_medium=p2p

Should I do it?

I kinda like what I says.

It says “Hell will free before I vote for Trump” but also “Hell will freeze before I vote for J’Biden.”

Twenty five bucks,

I probly payd ten time that amount on ts that commemorate Ms historic run to the Natty.

Trump guys (especially TigerMud) here’s my most recent purchase offer from Nikki.

https://secure.winred.com/team-stan...campaign=20240203_mana_ATC30_P&utm_medium=p2p

Should I do it?

It says “Hell will free before I vote for Trump” but also “Hell will freeze before I vote for J’Biden.”

Twenty five bucks,

I probly payd ten time that amount on ts that commemorate Ms historic run to the Natty.

I Don't want trump or Biden either and my gut says we aren't going to end up with either one. I don't think it will be Neocon Nikki either, I'm not sure who it will be. RJK Jr, Michelle, DeSantis/Newsom idk..it will be a compromise between the house and senate.

Yes i'm :nuts:

Whomever is the president in 2024 will be selected, not elected. It has been this way from the beginning and will remain as such. The executive, briefly a vital and well-positioned branch of government, soon spun into a modified monarchy as far back as James Polk.

Now the president is an actual veneer monarch with powers well beyond the original scope, which are held by special interests that we did not elect.

Our nation is moribund.

I Don't want trump or Biden either and my gut says we aren't going to end up with either one. I don't think it will be Neocon Nikki either, I'm not sure who it will be. RJK Jr, Michelle, DeSantis/Newsom idk..it will be a compromise between the house and senate.

Yes i'm :nuts:

you don't need to include that last disclaimer; it's pretty well established.

you don't need to include that last disclaimer; it's pretty well established.

Established by whom? You? The beacon of Einsich und Wahrheit?

Tigermud brings an alternate slant to events because it’s needed. He’s no crazier than the sleepwalkers who watch MSM. Less, in fact.

Established by whom? You? The beacon of Einsich und Wahrheit?

Tigermud brings an alternate slant to events because it’s needed. He’s no crazier than the sleepwalkers who watch MSM. Less, in fact.

The main difference is I freely admin I'm crazy where as michchump pretends he's not. Stay Safe out here in LA hope you don't fall into the ocean this week.

Whomever is the president in 2024 will be selected, not elected. It has been this way from the beginning and will remain as such. The executive, briefly a vital and well-positioned branch of government, soon spun into a modified monarchy as far back as James Polk.

Now the president is an actual veneer monarch with powers well beyond the original scope, which are held by special interests that we did not elect.

Our nation is moribund.

James Polk?

James K. Polk?

The president who invented the mullet?

Should I do it?

Twenty five bucks,

I don't want Trump but I dislike the alternatives more. I wouldn't waste the money on the shirt, you can just not vote for Trump and save yourself $25.

The main difference is I freely admin I'm crazy where as michchump pretends he's not. Stay Safe out here in LA hope you don't fall into the ocean this week.

Are you getting your friend MichChamp mixed up with your friend me? I’m the one out here in LA.

I’m watching the various and sundry community leaders on television claiming courageousness for facing the gosh dang rain (it ain’t been the flood of Noah that Byco brought up recently). Los Angeles Msyor Karen is looking simultaneously cute and butch wearing jeans and an LAFD jacket with her buzz coiff and spectacles.

Huh? I’m a lot closer to the Atlantic Ocean than I am to the Pacific.

James Polk?

James K. Polk?

The president who invented the mullet?

That’s the guy. The catalyst to Manifest Destiny. As humorless as they come. Served one term, went back to Tennessee and died three months after he left office. Had a radical surgery at 17 to cure some kind of urinary malady, bladderstones misdiagnosed as gallstones, they say. I’ll not get into details, but I don’t recall any little mulleted-Polks running about. Imagine that sort of damage to the psyche that that brand of solution would inflict on a young man on the verge of adulthood.

Thank goodness the mullet went to the grave with President Polk until it was resurrected recently by Keith Richards who was born dead and remains walking around dead to this day. Fortunately, unlike Keef (that’s what the other half of the Glittterati calls him) the mullet realizes it has seen its shadow and has gone back into its hole.

Thank goodness the mullet went to the grave with President Polk until it was resurrected recently by Keith Richards who was born dead and remains walking around dead to this day. Fortunately, unlike Keef (that’s what the other half of the Glittterati calls him) the mullet realizes it has seen its shadow and has gone back into its hole.

Keef has had so many blood-cleansing transfusions, he’s morphed into something not entirely human. He’d survive the Andromeda Strain like that boozer and baby did.

Are you getting your friend MichChamp mixed up with your friend me? I’m the one out here in LA.

I’m watching the various and sundry community leaders on television claiming courageousness for facing the gosh dang rain (it ain’t been the flood of Noah that Byco brought up recently). Los Angeles Msyor Karen is looking simultaneously cute and butch wearing jeans and an LAFD jacket with her buzz coiff and spectacles.

that was intended for you, stay safe in LA tinsel. CA will eventually fall off into the ocean someday.

that was intended for you, stay safe in LA tinsel. CA will eventually fall off into the ocean someday.

Thanks, and yeah, it will.

Look at this fabulously gorgeous woman thanking the guy who gets out of the car to run to the best banjo song ever written ever.

I don't want Trump but I dislike the alternatives more. I wouldn't waste the money on the shirt, you can just not vote for Trump and save yourself $25.

I could do that.

I already spent a bunch of bucks on t shirts that commemorate this year’s Michigan national championship.

I think I already posted about that, already, right?

My wife was scrolling on the internet for the ts and I was like “just buy it.”

Happy wife, happy life right?

EDIT: I’m gonna vote for Steve Garvey.

He pretty much has zero chance, but what the hell.

Maybe I should buy a Sparty Garvey t.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...6878995_0,prmr:1,pid:2657961527626878995,cs:1

Back