Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

I call false flag unless someone not in the MSM digs into this and disabuses me.

False flag... for what purpose?

If there's a swift roundup of "knuckleheads that would crash their cars into Chinese consulates"... then you might be on to something. I don't think we've seen that. Yet.

False flag... for what purpose?

I expect we?ll find that out soon enough.

If there's a swift roundup of "knuckleheads that would crash their cars into Chinese consulates"... then you might be on to something. I don't think we've seen that. Yet.

If this person is vetted, exposed, with a manifesto, and a social media presence that indicates a ?radicalization? that ?validates? more ?security measures to be determined? then its a FFO. If this story goes away this afternoon, it?s not, because the perp is out of the persona range required to illicit the classic Hegelian dialect.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like that person accomplished anything but getting themselves killed. What a waste.

What would you consider within the realm of possibility of accomplishment in a situation like this?

Seems to me like if you've decided to ram your car into a building, chances are extremely low anything positive could come from that.

What would you consider within the realm of possibility of accomplishment in a situation like this?

Seems to me like if you've decided to ram your car into a building, chances are extremely low anything positive could come from that.

boarder is wide open michchamp. tens of thousands pouring in. good luck.

Oregon declares 90 day state of emergency due to fentanyl crisis.

Interestingly, the ABC piece makes no mention of the fact that Oregon decriminalized hard drug use in 2020 and since then Fentanyl deaths are up over 500%. Probably because they're unrelated.

Shockingly, they don't seem to blame Trump for it. I'm sure douche box zero will be along soon enough to explain why it's the orange man's fault.

Yeah, not the spoiler you think it is - surprise, surprise.

This is the same logical fallacy you tried to pull with national statistics rather than local and store level data regarding retail theft to "prove" companies were racist for closing stores in high crime areas.

Per your article, fentanyl deaths are up 279% nationwide from 2016-2021. From the ABC piece I linked, in Multnoma County, Oregon (where Portland is located) fentanyl related deaths are up 533% from 2018 to 2022, nearly double the national average using data with a higher base (2018 vs. 2016).

Highly doubtful it has anything to do with decriminalizing hard drugs though because the intention of that policy was to cure drug addiction, which makes tons of sense. It's probably because CVS closed some of their stores in Portland because they hate minorities so much they refuse to make money off of them...

OIP.ntCHhYQU4Z9FFJog1jZkyAHaDt

This is probably a good a place as any to mention that Podesta (I will not do him the dignity of mentioning his first name) was selected to replace Kerry as Tsar Over The Climate.

This is probably a good a place as any to mention that Podesta (I will not do him the dignity of mentioning his first name) was selected to replace Kerry as Tsar Over The Climate.

I think his first name is Norm. Or maybe Nunzio, but he goes by Norm... if we're thinking of the same guy.

He'll continue to do whatever the oil companies want, just like everyone else in this role and similar ones

I think his first name is Norm. Or maybe Nunzio, but he goes by Norm... if we're thinking of the same guy.

He'll continue to do whatever the oil companies want, just like everyone else in this role and similar ones

Wait - you’re saying the libtard chicoms do that TOO?

Damn.

I always wanted to go to that Denny’s.

Also that In-and-Out that just closed.

With those places closed and the As and the Raiders gone, I guess there’s no reason reason left to go to Oakland anymore at all.

I haven't heard of any McDonald's closing because of crime. Do you think maybe it's because they developed effective counter-measures to the Hamburgler?

It sounds like Hamburgler has moved on to plunder Denny's hamburgers.

I haven't heard of any McDonald's closing because of crime. Do you think maybe it's because they developed effective counter-measures to the Hamburgler?

Frank Abagnale Jr. is possibly the most classic example of the super villain who turned and lent his villainous skills to crime prevention. His story literally personifies a timeless literary archetype.

Such is the case of the Hamburgler.

I don’t think that the Hamburgler plunders Denny’s but he sure uses his skills to protect McDonald’s.

Denny's has a demonstrated history of racism. I guess it just took them 54 years to realize all the money they were making at that location was coming from minorities.

Back