Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Caldwell

The Eagles D-coordinator seems to be a hot name and has a lot of energy. Top 5 defense on the best team in the NFC...go get him.

Sure you can. I can't say we didn't run the ball well when they went 12 carries for 20 yards? How about the hail mary GB had when they put defenders on no one.. I had to watch it to understand that was a stupid play?

No, you can't. It's idiotic. Giving your opinion on how the Lions play through a boxscore? Your stupidity grows everyday and it's fkn awesome that other people notice how fkn idiotic it is...

Can you say it was the O-line or the RB that was reason we weren't 12 for 50??? No. Did the RB miss the hole or was too quick to the hole or was there ever a hole or chance for one. Your opinion is shit. Go find a sport you can watch.

Bam

honestly i'd take Gym Shorts back over the Caldwell Jim Bob clown show. Jackass or not. He'd prolly decline any offer to come back to Detroit though.

I don't think gruden would come back to coach this joke of a franchise. He'd go to the Steelers or something.

I'd be surprised if he went anywhere with a QB worse than Stafford. I feel like he's the bottom of what Gruden would accept.

Wasn't he saying a few weeks ago that hed go to the Giants, but only if Eli was still there?

I think John would pick Tampa over any team. Warm weather . I think he lIves there right ?

I would love John Gruden as a head coach . We need a coach with that kind of energy. This franchise needs that jolt badly. If not him I want another younger coach , and not a old recycled NFL has been coach. John was good at the Raiders and was traded to Tampa Bay and won a super bowl . Tampa Bay was handcuffed after the title because of the deal for John. But it was worth it . They win the Sb!!!.

You want energy....go get that fat walking heart attack waiting to happen from East Mississippi Community College (Last Chance U). Buddy something. Kind of a cross between Jimmy Swaggert and Jaba the Hut. Hell, he's even willing to throw down with the refs at half time....pure passion.....Pure Michigan.

Jim bob has no answers, I've got a good answer for ya jim bob, how does you're fired! sound

ALLEN PARK -- The Detroit Lions were 30th in rushing last season. So Jim Bob Cooter devoted his offseason to figuring out what went wrong.

He's a former quarterback, after all. He broke into the NFL as basically the assistant quarterbacks coach for the Colts, Chiefs and Broncos. So his expertise is in the passing game. He wanted to understand the running game, and spent his off time studying it.

A year later, the Lions have regressed even further.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2017/12/jim_bob_cooter_has_no_answers.html

Last edited:
Back