Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fun stat of day

It's the only way right now!! lol. Your problem is, your waiting for this offense to open up or improve. I don't see it happening. Why should you?

Again.... Number one overall qb getting paid $100 million to throw to one of the greatest WR of all time making $100 million, a first round running back, two first round TEs, first round LT, high priced WR FA, three coaches specifically brought in to work with that number one overall qb....

The problem is at times you need the QB to lead..and get points. We never had a chance with NE, as they rolled through our D..we couldn't keep up offensively. The defense could have a bad time at times, NE - Carolina. It'd be nice to know we can win a game with the offense.

Last edited:
Again.... Number one overall qb getting paid $100 million to throw to one of the greatest WR of all time making $100 million, a first round running back, two first round TEs, first round LT, high priced WR FA, three coaches specifically brought in to work with that number one overall qb....

Keep repeating yourself, Princess..lol. Calvin and Tate are having monster years. Stafford has still thrown for a lot of yards and he'll have 20 TDs on the year. INTs are down, smarter with the football, 4-5 comeback victories, 11-4, playoffs and a shot at the division title. Wtf do you want??

Something tells me that the "11-4" comment is going to be the ultimate thread kill on anything people want to discuss.

IF Lions win it all, the pattern for winning gams would be

1:2:4:8

Special "Thank You!" to everyone who fucking derailed this thread.

Admin or Mods or whomever, just please delete this thread. It has been hijacked by a bunch of fucking assholes.

Dude, relax. People are talking about football. Don't need to call everyone who's not a giant slappy an asshole. There needs to be balance on message boards, or they wouldn't exist.

Dude, this was not a thread about bitching. Create your own fucking thread to bitch. This was a simple thread mentioning a POTENTIAL interesting stat. It instantly was transformed into something completely different. I would rather it just be deleted, and as the OP, I wish I had the option to delete it myself. Instead I have to request someone else delete it.

You've been posting here for awhile. You understand how things work. It's a message board. The original post usually loses traction after a few pages.

Sometimes it's for the better, sometimes it's not.

If this forum didn't have people who countered the cloud 9 joy, it would be a boring place to talk about sports.

I suddenly feel a surge of optimism about the Lions' chances on Sunday and in the post-season.

And let's be honest, your original post isn't going to carry anything. It's not a real talking point. It's a fun stat for sure and it's cool, but what else is there to elaborate on?

Yeah I do too. It's lining up to be a special year. But if they lose the next two (GB, playoffs), it will be a huge failure.

You've been posting here for awhile. You understand how things work. It's a message board. The original post usually loses traction after a few pages.

Sometimes it's for the better, sometimes it's not.

If this forum didn't have people who countered the cloud 9 joy, it would be a boring place to talk about sports.

You have it backwards dubbs. On here, the Cloud 9 is countering the overwhelming negativity.

I know threads get hijacked, but usually its after several posts, not immediately after the first post. Why is it too much to ask that if you want to bitch, then do it in a different thread? I didn't create this to have a bitch fest, don't we have enough threads with constant bitching already?

And let's be honest, your original post isn't going to carry anything. It's not a real talking point. It's a fun stat for sure and it's cool, but what else is there to elaborate on?

Cuz every thread is supposed to be designed to have longevity? It was an isolated point, I know that. I would have preferred no one respond than to have yet another thread full of bitching.

Cuz every thread is supposed to be designed to have longevity? It was an isolated point, I know that. I would have preferred no one respond than to have yet another thread full of bitching.

Dude, you've been on these boards for how long now?

Dude, you've been on these boards for how long now?

That's immaterial. It is bad form to highjack a thread in the manner this one was. Create your own thread instead and bash away. I'm not wrong on that.

You all keep coming at me, but I am NOT the one who is wrong on this. Yes, threads get highjacked, but not like this one was. Keep making me out to be the bad guy here all you want, keep coming at me instead of agreeing that it was bad form.

I have the right to call this out as bullshit. Bully me all you want, I'll fight back. The harder you push me, the more I'll fight. Gang up all you want, I'll keep fighting. I know I'm right about this situation. The negativity and the bashing is at an all time high despite the fact the team is in the playoffs. That's fucking sad. It is to the point that unless you are posting something negative in every post, then others will bully you till you either stop posting or begin posting only negative stuff as well. It's fucking ridiculous. That's not saying don't post negative things, I'm not saying don't have valid critiques, but the constant bitch fest is fucking wrong. They are in the playoffs. Wake the fuck up people, this is a GOOD thing, but anytime someone posts a positive comment they get bashed. Can't wait for them to win a Super Bowl someday, seems like it will be one big bitchin' party! WOOHOO!!!!

Special "Thank You!" to everyone who fucking derailed this thread.

Admin or Mods or whomever, just please delete this thread. It has been hijacked by a bunch of fucking assholes.

oh im sorry...you came to the lions board and want to talk about number patterns? how is your method of common differences doing today. Gee, we had a great day of skip and choral counting. If we continue this we might just create a black hole!

you've done more crying than all of us put together the last couple days. Youre really bitching that we hijacked a thread about winning patterns? youre a cool poster on here and you give us a great perspective.....but this week its like you've aligned yourself with your chicks pms days or something lol. cmon man....

That's immaterial. It is bad form to highjack a thread in the manner this one was. Create your own thread instead and bash away. I'm not wrong on that.

You all keep coming at me, but I am NOT the one who is wrong on this. Yes, threads get highjacked, but not like this one was. Keep making me out to be the bad guy here all you want, keep coming at me instead of agreeing that it was bad form.

I have the right to call this out as bullshit. Bully me all you want, I'll fight back. The harder you push me, the more I'll fight. Gang up all you want, I'll keep fighting. I know I'm right about this situation. The negativity and the bashing is at an all time high despite the fact the team is in the playoffs. That's fucking sad. It is to the point that unless you are posting something negative in every post, then others will bully you till you either stop posting or begin posting only negative stuff as well. It's fucking ridiculous. That's not saying don't post negative things, I'm not saying don't have valid critiques, but the constant bitch fest is fucking wrong. They are in the playoffs. Wake the fuck up people, this is a GOOD thing, but anytime someone posts a positive comment they get bashed. Can't wait for them to win a Super Bowl someday, seems like it will be one big bitchin' party! WOOHOO!!!!

truly I thought it was a thread about fun facts. our offense being the worst in the division is a fun fact. you derailed it by starting to cry then everyone jumped in. Im sorry if you wanted to keep it strictly to number counting and number patterns. I will try harder to see wtf your point is from now on...promise.

I don't know if you're being mostly tongue in cheek or not.

If you're not, all I can say is that it's a good thing you're not a Detroit Tigers fan starting threads over there, because the shit that goes on here is like a full on peace sit in compared to the shit that happens over there...

I don't think anyone is coming at you. But it was just an odd snap at people.

It's a message board, you could post something about how you don't like the Lions jersey font, and it will turn into a different discussion. There's no reason to get upset about a thread going elsewhere.

And I think you are going way too far about how people are being negative. It's not that we are bashing this team. All of us, myself included, have talked about how great it is they are 11-4. But there needs to be corrections if they want to go truly far. Because right now, it's a nice regular season record, that's all.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems like this year I feel like a pappa bear wanting the best for my kid bear. I'm excited as hell about the playoffs and record, and also ready to see them get in that circle with the hawks, broncos, patriots as teams that are a threat no matter who they're playing. They're right there on the outside of that circle and I'm on edge about it lol

Back