Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fun stat of day

You guys should expect and demand more from the teams you root for. If the lions lose in the first round, the season is a failure. It's the regular season. Unless you go 16 0, no one ever talks about regular seasons.

You guys should expect and demand more from the teams you root for. If the lions lose in the first round, the season is a failure. It's the regular season. Unless you go 16 0, no one ever talks about regular seasons.

Well they do get to put another year on the "Playoffs Appearance" banner.

the only people who talk about any season are Super Bowl Champs, the 4-peat Super Bowl loser Bills, the 18-1 Pats and the winless Bucs and Lions seasons.

maybe there is a rare exception like the '91 Lions that we fans talk about, but the aforementioned are the ones discussed by fans of all teams. so essentially any season that doesn't result in a ring is a complete failure. while I get that, its a bit dramatic, right? (yeah, hello drama pot, I get that too). we all want a champion, but reality is they are in the playoffs so they have taken the steps to be in the mix. at this point in the season, that is enough. beating GB will help toward ultimate goal, but a loss does not change the fact that regardless of win/lose this weekend, they just cant afford another loss this season...but that is true for every playoff team, so....lets enjoy this moment and hope for the best!

I expect a lions super bowl this season. You are all just late getting on this train. All aboard

Well they do get to put another year on the "Playoffs Appearance" banner.

If that doesn't scream success I don't know what does.

lions-banner.jpg

Back