Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Lions @ Saints Thread

Fucking draw. Throw the cocksucking ball you fucking pussy

Last edited:
Yuck of a play call in third down damnmit. Use washington and run a damn dive play north and south jim bob.

Can't settle for FG's when you get in the red zone. Refs miss a facemask on Fairley.

It's the lions the refs Will turn a blind eye like they always do.

Last edited:
sometimes i think cooter is an ok coordinator. then he runs delay run calls on short distance downs consistently and reminds me how much of a moron he is.

Me too, I'm souring on this guy more and more every week. Great qb coach, sub par o coordinator

Last edited:
sometimes i think cooter is an ok coordinator. then he runs delay run calls on short distance downs consistently and reminds me how much of a moron he is.

Yup the play called for a dive blast with Washington. A delay is just stupid.

Last edited:
nice start D.

Offenses script is over so now its time to go into a shell until 3 min left in the 4th qtr.

Back