Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 123 Tigers @ Tampa Bay August 19th

Last year on this date we has scored a total of 626 runs and allowed 471 for a +155 run differential.

This so far we have scored 556 and allowed 522 for a +34 run differential. [unsure if this includes this games data as well]

We have regressed heavily in both departments from 2013, we are going to need to get RED HOT at the end to have any chance at all.

Hitting and he bullpen.... Biggest reason we suck....
Could care less what our hitting numbers say..

Plus pretty our Starters are not nearly as good as last year right?

Instead of shorten up his swing... Davis swings and whiffs for the fences...

"I don't understand the quick hook on Al Al and now Hardy or basically that entire top half of the inning where we emptied our entire bench and put a number of worse players in the game."

Ausmus...

SMH

He's gotta go.

It may work out if JJ can find his old form from the last few years in Baltimore...

But the A's bailed on him fast...

psycho lunatic balfour pitching for tampa,

that is a big break to start the 11th, Kinsler on third,

Last edited:
"I don't understand the quick hook on Al Al and now Hardy or basically that entire top half of the inning where we emptied our entire bench and put a number of worse players in the game."

Ausmus...

SMH

He's gotta go.

Either that or Lamont does. I still wonder if Gene isn't making most decisions and Brad is just a puppet.

Please get it done Miggy. After VMart we couldn't be any weaker now that all our subs are in.

Back