Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 123 Tigers @ Tampa Bay August 19th

The echo of the bat making contact with the baseball in that empty park is depressing.

Ok, the key question now is, can Nathan hold a three run lead?

when Lettuce K's.. He misses by a foot or more..

Tiger Doctors need to check his eyes...

Glad to see the Tigers scored 3 in extra innings. Where was this when we faced Toronto?

Zobrist....

Ron was right.... That was the guy DD needed to get...

Who mentioned Infante earlier? Must have inspired him he's 4-5 so far with 3 doubles and 4 RBI.

That was me unfortunately. I didn't know he was cold just seemed like every KC highlight I've seen lately it shows him coming thru with a clutch knock in a tight game. It's annoying when we keep losing

That was me unfortunately. I didn't know he was cold just seemed like every KC highlight I've seen lately it shows him coming thru with a clutch knock in a tight game. It's annoying when we keep losing

That whole team has been hot for almost a month now..

everyone sing....

Where oh where is JN's

out pitch

where or where can it be.....

Fuck me, tying run now at the plate.

And Longo is the kind of guy to fuck us too.

When he got the first 2 outs I figured this would be one of his quick innings.

It's hard to have any faith at all...

Back