Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Broncos @ Lions *Saturday Night* Thread

I need Laporta to catch a 4 yard pass to cash in on my parlay. Thinking that's going to be tough with a heavy dose of run coming up and DC probably not wanting to do anything else to make Payton look bad.

We got 1 play from Hutchinson tonight... and that was early. Seems to be a theme.

That was a great pass to Brown with a blitz in his face by Goff.

Last edited:
Maybe get the kicker some work ? Never know when you are going to need a fg to win a game . But I get going for it to.

I need Laporta to catch a 4 yard pass to cash in on my parlay. Thinking that's going to be tough with a heavy dose of run coming up and DC probably not wanting to do anything else to make Payton look bad.

Can't believe they actually threw it. Nice.

Well the good news is we saw a lot of things we wanted to see tonight. This game was never in jeopardy. Defense still needs work but at least we brought more pressure.

This thread and twitter are funny if you go back and read about Goff. What?s not funny is I benched him in fantasy. Tua better light it up.

Amazing what happens when our oline is healrhy

Good job defense too.

Now win the division next week!

Amazing what happens when our oline is healrhy

Good job defense too.

Now win the division next week!

That really is everything for this offense. If Goff has time then he can find our playmakers. And obviously the balance with the run game. We just move the ball really well.

Gibbs needs more touches. Point..blank?.simple. Goof can be hof good if defenses are scared of our rb. I?m still wondering how Mitchell and Kramer were so less than average. It?s fucking me up right now. So Mitchell and Kramer were borderline journeymen qbs?

Last edited:
Gibbs needs more touches. Point..blank?.simple. Goof can be hof good if defenses are scared of our rb. I?m still wondering how Mitchell and Kramer were so less than average. It?s fucking me up right now. So Mitchell and Kramer were borderline journeymen qbs?

I?d like to see them mix Gibbs and Montgomery in the game at the same time they might be unstoppable with such a scheme

Last edited:
Back