Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 158. tigers verses white sox. Sept 24th.

Why was Holladay even batting with a man on 3rd?

The guy has a .395 OPS vs. Lefties!

wtf!

Well we are all frustrated with JV this year... I just hope he can find it again
and keep it...

Feel better?

Yes much better but not as much as if JD woulda knocked that in the seats and pimped it around the bases David Ortiz style. I wish that scrawny fuck bag was batting so we can buzz him in the back of the neck like he tried on Victor

JV's been fine today, if not fantastic. Unfortunately Sale has been just as good.

Yes much better but not as much as if JD woulda knocked that in the seats and pimped it around the bases David Ortiz style. I wish that scrawny fuck bag was batting so we can buzz him in the back of the neck like he tried on Victor

Now that we can agree on! :)

Why was Holladay even batting with a man on 3rd?

The guy has a .395 OPS vs. Lefties!

wtf!

I agree ... He has hit the White Sox's this year but enough is enough
today..
Gotta try something else Brad you have 2 catchers on the bench..

Last edited:
Are we going to start hating Sale as much as we hate Jarrod Weaver now?

carlos-guillen-jared-weaver-o.gif

Why the hell didn't we punch hit for Holaday? Don't we have like 10 guys now on the bench?

I agree ... He has hit the White Sox's this year but enough is enough
today..
Gotta try something else Brad you have 2 catchers on the bench..

He may have decent #'s vs the Sox, but his numbers vs. Sale are complete garbage. OPS is under .400.

I guess the little punk thinks VM is cheating...

Ha, ha...so all the games and all the years Victor has been lighting Sale up...he's had someone flashing the signs in every game?

And why would Victor only be doing this against Sale? And why not every team mate Victor has had on his teams be included?

I will be curious to hear the post game remarks. Where did Sale get the notion that there was a fan in the stands helping out VMart? He must have had some reason to be suspicious. Unless he's just a total dbag which is also possible.

I love the edge Kinsler plays with.

Eat a dick Sale.

IK gives the tiger bench the binocular eyes after his double..
LOL

I will be curious to hear the post game remarks. Where did Sale get the notion that there was a fan in the stands helping out VMart? He must have had some reason to be suspicious. Unless he's just a total dbag which is also possible.

Broadcast is saying his catcher...

Back