Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 158. tigers verses white sox. Sept 24th.

I dunno, this actually is a little disturbing to me. We may hate the White Sox and Sale, but I find it unlikely that they'd draw attention to something like this if they weren't pretty sure something fishy was going on. Can they really be that big of sore losers or dbags?

Very very encouraging outing by Verlander today.

he had the feel for that breaking ball today which was huge.

0 walks for JV, which was one of the main sources of his poor starts this season. Great job!!

So nude pics of JV surface and he's now getting it done..confidence, I don't think so.

Wow what a job by Romine to direct that ball into play on the squeeze. huge run.

4-1 Tigers.

Lettuce with a fantastic freaking bunt off a very tough pitch..

That was awesome, did the TV guys say anything about that? i'm watching the game while listening to Dan and Jim.

Tiger guys were all over it.... The guy filling in for Mario.... But both him and Rod were on it...

Rajai Davis scores Kelly on a lite chopper to short. 5-1

Tigers last year had 35 steals...

Davis has 35 steals this year...

awesome went and ran 5 miles come back up 6-1 I should do that much more often.

Damn Miggy what the hell. he's really hacking bad today, I don't think a single pitch in that at bat was anywhere near the strike zone. whatever up 6-1 that's all that matters.

If Mariners lose tonight we clinch at least a WC spot...

Tigers win and take the season series with the White Sox 10-9. Tigers now 1.5 games ahead of KC for first place in the AL Central pending the results of tonight's Royals vs. Tribe game.

88-70 record.

Back