Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Chargers Thread

Just ridiculous on that play on Herbert. When you are rushing the qb there is nothing he could do as Herbert is going back. Should not have been a flag.

Too many invisible defenders today. Barnes. McNeil. Buggs. Okwara. Okwara. Walker. Cominsky. Branch.

What is he suppose to do ? He hardly touched him.

That?s what I was saying. I understood if a defender were to take a swing and really hit the helmet hard?..but just putting your hand up and touching the helmet is not endangering his safety.

Should not have been a flag on okwara. What is he suppose to do when Herbert is drifting off his back foot ?

That?s what I was saying. I understood if a defender were to take a swing and really hit the helmet hard?..but just putting your hand up and touching the helmet is not endangering his safety.

Yeah I was Agreeing with you in a hard way sorry

Last edited:
The officials are having a great old time they haven?t been able to screw us in a while.

Back