Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Chargers Thread

I?ve had nightmares about this exact moment all year and Patterson actually comes through.

Why are people so nervous about Patterson? His weakness is he just doesn't have a big leg so the 50 yarders are iffy. If he's in closer he's been very solid.

Why are people so nervous about Patterson? His weakness is he just doesn't have a big leg so the 50 yarders are iffy. If he's in closer he's been very solid.

To be honest, I would have been nervous about any Lion kicker not named Jason Hanson in that situation.

A lot of it was the fact we all know we couldn?t have stopped them in OT.

Now that it's all over I have to say that's one of the games of the year so far. Highly entertaining from a casual fans standpoint.

21 or 31.

It?s closer then 41.

I agree but it could still hook from 41.

Last edited:
Campbell genius and ballsy clock management going for it on that 4th

Pass rush and coverage questions. Makes sense with 2 upgrades on ir in cgj and moseley but still. Sutton and lb coverage and jacobs and pass rush all have to figure this out. Walker and Joseph fine but need a few more plays. Joseph pick incredible though

Back