Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I don't want to hear it...

loved him last year when he completed like his first 50 passes. This year hes proven he got some screws lose. The whole standing up and saying "f*ck that pV$$y" I had the least concerns with....he was trying to be funny....but hes high profile so hes not allowed to be. Its the real dumb shit like stealing crab legs. Throw in the sexual assault concerns and just the plain fact that he looks like hes a nutjob.....would be enough for me to stay far far away.

Some people just look crazy...like lance Stephenson lol. They always end up crazy.

Stealing crab legs was just shellfish.

No need to trade up or spend a 1st round pick on a QB. But is about time to consider using a 2nd or 3rd rounder on someone and see if he can push Stafford. Maybe a guy like Hundley out of UCLA.

Stafford is what he is. He's someone with an elite arm but he's just an average QB. He can't win big games. He had a chance to define himself and take the next step yesterday, but he sucked. Don't let the 3 tds fool you, he had a shitty game. I think the play when he threw it 900 feet over Tate's head defined him as a professional. Makes the occasional incredible throw, but sandwiches that with two horrible ones.

QB is a little like golf, you'll take the consistent guy over the guy with the long drive 10/10. And if you get a guy who can do both you get the elite of the elite.

QB is a little like golf, you'll take the consistent guy over the guy with the long drive 10/10. And if you get a guy who can do both you get the elite of the elite.

Yep. I do they at least invest in a QB this draft..End zone Dan as our backup, that's crazy.

Back