Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I think MSU fans hit rock bottom

Zero anger here, things are exactly as they should be with MSU and OSU competing for Big Ten Titles and more every season and Michigan fans being delusional from January until September when they actually start playing football games and it becomes apparent that UM is still total garbage on the football field. You guys lost almost every impact player off a 5-7 team that had very little depth. All the milk and Gatorade in the world isn't going to save you from another 5-7 or worse season. You're pinning your hopes on a QB who couldn't start at...Iowa. LOL.

I'm sure that I'm just fueling his fire, but every impact player? Give me a break!!! Michigan has well more raw talent on their squad than msu. Plain and simple. Their problem has had been coaching and development. That issue is now resolved. Anyone who thinks that michigan is going to be a push over this year is delusional. National title? Probably not. B1G title? Probably not. But they are going to be a force to be reckoned with. I guarantee it. I will give my left arm of they don't at least beat one of msu or osu. Especially at home. Go crawl back to your second rate little brother hole that you emerged from. GO BLUE! ! The Harbaugh Era has began.

Last edited:
Back