Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"I wish Verlander was a True Ace"

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
michiganct said:
Compare Verlanders first four years to Willis's first four year.

Get the F out of here with willis . he had steve blass disease. and even his first 4/5 years. doesn't come close to Verlanders' overall numbers. or body of work.
If you think I'm going to chase you and your questions that border on the schitzoid/twilightzone to get off topic of JV's eliteness then you are "way out there", and GFO.

His first four years don't come close to Verlander? Explain?

one season doesn't make Verlander elite.......This is the first year that I didn't worry when he was on the mound. And by worry, I mean run support. Verlander has been BLESSED with it, hench his high win totals. Felix would have been 20 game winner with the Tigers.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
michiganct said:
Compare Verlanders first four years to Willis's first four year.

Get the F out of here with willis . he had steve blass disease. and even his first 4/5 years. doesn't come close to Verlanders' overall numbers. or body of work.
If you think I'm going to chase you and your questions that border on the schitzoid/twilightzone to get off topic of JV's eliteness then you are "way out there", and GFO.

ban him again....lol

so he can go cry to Monster.

michiganct = Moron

nuff said

michiganct said:
SLICK said:
why do you keep bringing up Willis...he won 22 games once , he never put together years like Verly has of 17+ wins....really nobody has other then Sabathia and Halladay

lol , ya took the bait eh Corky.

now run along and go preside over your fucked up Fantasy baseball League..

by the way is my boy Tony still kicking the shit out of you and all your gimp friends in that league ?

There's no Tony in my league...Talking about Mark?

if by kicking my ass, you mean he lost to me 138 to 110.....then yes.
if being 3-5 in his last 8 match ups is kicking all of our asses....then sure
if being in 2nd place in his division is kicking our asses....then yes

But he definately is a lock for the playoff thanks to a very weak division (3rd place is 10-12). The other division has 4 teams with winning records.

I see you like to talk about my league alot. Sounds like you are a little jealous.

Here we go...the "weak" divison argument again. You're fucked, bro...seriously. I'm tied for first in wins in that league and i have the second most points as well. And the guy who has the most points is in my so-called weak division.

Also, i'm 6-3 vs your super tough division, buddy. I have fucking dominated that league and you know it. Keep running your mouth though, man...it's awesome.

tonyballs said:
michiganct said:

But he definately is a lock for the playoff thanks to a very weak division (3rd place is 10-12). The other division has 4 teams with winning records.

I see you like to talk about my league alot. Sounds like you are a little jealous.

Here we go...the "weak" divison argument again. You're fucked, bro...seriously. I'm tied for first in wins in that league and i have the second most points as well. And the guy who has the most points is in my so-called weak division.

Also, i'm 6-3 vs your super tough division, buddy. I have fucking dominated that league and you know it. Keep running your mouth though, man...it's awesome.

Another beatdown taken by the resident retard Chica.

Wooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn that dude will never live that comment down.

all the better that it proceeded such domination

tonyballs said:
michiganct said:

I wonder why Chica has NOT responded to this.......

SLICK said:
tonyballs said:

Didn't look.

Mark is now 2nd place with a 14-9 record. He's on a 2 game losing streak and lost 6 of his last 8. While he is correct that he has scored the most points, he's also has the 3rd lower Points against. The first lowest is the guy winning his division, hence my division argument.

While he is correct about being 6-3 against my division, he's 1-3 against my division in the last 4 games. My division is 29-27 against his division. While it's close, I think that would qualify his division as weaker. He didn't beat me and I probably have the best team. (Cabby, Cano, Victoria, VMart, Berkman....) So that's all I really care about.

He had a hot start (Started 6-1) but in no where near "dominating." If he loses this week, he would be tied for 3rd best record with 3 other teams. He is DAMN lucky that he doesn't have to be involved in the tie-break.

He might have just lost Beckett with playoffs starting next week. He's only got three guys in the top 40 in fantasy points. I for one, have 6. And that doesn't even include AROD or Rollins who isn't heathly this year. Anything can happen in the playoff.....I look forward to playing him in the finals. His guard is down.

If I had some humanity I'd close this thread to save you from embarrassment chica but alas, I'm a bastard.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If I had some humanity I'd close this thread to save you from embarrassment chica but alas, I'm a bastard.

I'd rather you keep it open. I have no problem with this tread. I said I'll call him an ACE if he puts together a good year next year....

plus..

what if he doesnt???

michiganct said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]If I had some humanity I'd close this thread to save you from embarrassment chica but alas, I'm a bastard.

I'd rather you keep it open. I have no problem with this tread. I said I'll call him an ACE if he puts together a good year next year....

plus..

what if he doesnt???

you're such a retard.....teaching the gimps must rub off on you.

michiganct said:
SLICK said:

Didn't look.

Mark is now 2nd place with a 14-9 record. He's on a 2 game losing streak and lost 6 of his last 8. While he is correct that he has scored the most points, he's also has the 3rd lower Points against. The first lowest is the guy winning his division, hence my division argument.

While he is correct about being 6-3 against my division, he's 1-3 against my division in the last 4 games. My division is 29-27 against his division. While it's close, I think that would qualify his division as weaker. He didn't beat me and I probably have the best team. (Cabby, Cano, Victoria, VMart, Berkman....) So that's all I really care about.

He had a hot start (Started 6-1) but in no where near "dominating." If he loses this week, he would be tied for 3rd best record with 3 other teams. He is DAMN lucky that he doesn't have to be involved in the tie-break.

He might have just lost Beckett with playoffs starting next week. He's only got three guys in the top 40 in fantasy points. I for one, have 6. And that doesn't even include AROD or Rollins who isn't heathly this year. Anything can happen in the playoff.....I look forward to playing him in the finals. His guard is down.

My guard is down??? Is it really? Give credit where credit is due, you pipe. Sure, my team has slowed doen tremendously, but i have been a lock for the playoffs a few weeks ago. So, does it really matter? No, it doesn't.

Luck has NOTHING to do with it. I completely owned this league for more than half the year...about 75% of the year i was cruising. Man the fuck up and admit it....give me a break, dude. Fantasy is all about scoring points and i have scored a ton. Too fn bad if people didn't score against me when it mattered. That's my fault? I had this idiot conversation with your hillbilly buddy on the board about it and taught him a fn lesson as well. See ya in the playoffs....did you even make the playoffs yet?

tonyballs said:
michiganct said:
Didn't look.

My guard is down??? Is it really? Give credit where credit is due, you pipe. Sure, my team has slowed doen tremendously, but i have been a lock for the playoffs a few weeks ago. So, does it really matter? No, it doesn't.

Luck has NOTHING to do with it. I completely owned this league for more than half the year...about 75% of the year i was cruising. Man the fuck up and admit it....give me a break, dude. Fantasy is all about scoring points and i have scored a ton. Too fn bad if people didn't score against me when it mattered. That's my fault? I had this idiot conversation with your hillbilly buddy on the board about it and taught him a fn lesson as well. See ya in the playoffs....did you even make the playoffs yet?

I did give you credit (record agaisnt my division, points scored). But you have to at least admit that your guard is down and you've been struggling.

Barring a big collapse, yes.

michiganct said:
tonyballs said:

I did give you credit (record agaisnt my division, points scored). But you have to at least admit that your guard is down and you've been struggling.

his guards down ? lol

SLICK said:
michiganct said:

his guards down ? lol

If u lost 6 of 8 and currently losing to the world's worst team at the moment, I would think that qualifies as guard being down

kingofdetroit57 said:
Can you just permaban this fuckstick already?

No.....

We need him as comedy relief.

Seriously, who makes you LOL more than Chica?

And he's not doing it to troll, he really seems to believe the bullshit he posts.

Chica, who would you rather have starting over Verlander this year?

kingofdetroit57 said:
Can you just permaban this fuckstick already?

Holy shit no.....I love that chica is here.

His tremendous insight into scouting is valuable. I mean, how else would we know that Justin Verlander would NOT be the ace of more than half the teams in MLB or that JV is very similar to Kuroda or Gallardo??

Hell, here is one of my favorites...."heck...how could you say Verlander has had a better career thus far than Zambrano"?

See. IN DEPTH. He has to be a ML scout.

Keep him.

michiganct said:
SLICK said:
his guards down ? lol

If u lost 6 of 8 and currently losing to the world's worst team at the moment, I would think that qualifies as guard being down

Currently losing? I'm beating the guy 29-23 as of right now. Oh, and it's Monday.

I will admit, like i have all along, my team is struggling but come playoffs, the score is ZERO-ZERO.

Keep talking out of your ass. It's pure comedic gold. You can't even sell that shit you're spewing.

Back