Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland Game

Wow what a great run! Good push by the line and great speed by Scott! Defense needs to be sound and more plays like that.

Also, no more bullshit, Scott is our lead back period. Stop fucking around with these other guys.

We're slowing weeding out these weak seniors on this team with young guys. Next spot needs to be WR. Shelton is fine in the rotation, but I've seen enough of Madaris. He's clearly not a big ten wr.

Can we go back to playing man on defense? This zone shit is absolute bullshit. Cox is pure hot garbage.

Wait wait was that pressure on a QB??? Mcdowell with his FIRST sack of the year YAYYYYYY!!!!

Wow Lewerke with a beautiful pass to Shelton who drops a TD. And then another beautiful pass to Madaris who fumbles. Ahhh this year is awesome

These young guys make some dumb mistakes which is expected, but damn they're talented! I think I counted 8 out of 11 players on defense were freshmen or sophomores. Go with the young guys dantonio

Corley was wide open and lewerke throws at his feet.

I'm fine with a down year. We've had an amazing run. What kills me isn't the lack of talent, it's the lack of discipline.
Agree on all of this. A few key losses on OL and losing 5 DL to attrition will hurt just about anyone. The problem is making the dumb mistakes that cost you winnable games. Some of that is inexperience but no excuse for the 3 plays by Riley. I'd say the targeting play was just playing football, bang bang play but the two PF'S were really dumb

Yep, that reminds me of Maxwell, a really good wasted opportunity.
Speaking of a wasted opportunity the fake fg was awful. 44 with the wind, nothing to lose, let him kick. If you fake, at least throw it. Geiger isn't going to outrun anyone.

Speaking of a wasted opportunity the fake fg was awful. 44 with the wind, nothing to lose, let him kick. If you fake, at least throw it. Geiger isn't going to outrun anyone.

I thought he was going to pass but kept running. Agree you take the FG there 100% of the time or at least attempt it.

Back