Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland Game

We did everything possible to lose this game.

If we play McDowell inside there is absolutely no rush by the ends. If we play him on the end the inside is weak as shit. Dline is bad...

Did we choose this wind? They had the ball

Playing straight up man to man can't be worse than the current defense we're running. There are people running wide open every damn play.

If we play McDowell inside there is absolutely no rush by the ends. If we play him on the end the inside is weak as shit. Dline is bad...
That happens when you lose evans, sweat, knox, smith, and peat. Losing 5 DL to attrition just kills you. Still should be winning this game. So many dumb errors, Lewerke has just been bad. Bounce pass when LJ was wide open with 20 yards of running room, hitting Corley in the the foot with nobody near him by the goal line.

As good as Dantonio has been in East Lansing......he has been fucking terrible this year. This team is poorly coached in every aspect. That falls on MD.

This has been the most confusing year. Being out manned is one thing.....but we have been out coached in every game this year except ND.

That is bad. All three coordinators need to be fired.

Lewerke is inconsistent. Great pass followed by awful one
That's what you get with a RS freshmen. I can say that qb play did cost us this game. He killed so many drives and we ran the ball really well.

We find a way to lose every game. This is sad

This team sucks. They're not beating themselves, they're getting beat week in and week out. And I think the point about horrible coaching has been proved. We used to hang all the penalties on Bobby Williams and John L - Dantonio and crew have to take the blame for this teams lack of discipline and stupid penalties like a delay of game coming out of a timeout. And don't get me started on that absurd fake FG - worst call since the play to close out the 1st half at ND the year after "Little Giants".

And Riley Bullough should be at CMU and Chris Frey should be at Bowling Green - they both suck.

Last edited:
That's what you get with a RS freshmen. I can say that qb play did cost us this game. He killed so many drives and we ran the ball really well.

Funny you blame it on the redshirt freshmen, but defended the loser O'Connor. You're something else.

Agreed on Frey and Bullough. It amazes me people here see saying that lb's were gonna be a strength to this team.

I will say though, Bachie seemed to have a nose for the ball.

You're pointing out his mistakes in the passing game, but not mentioning some horrible drops?

This team sucks. They're not beating themselves, they're getting beat week in and week out. And I think the point about horrible coaching has been proved. We used to hang all the penalties on Bobby Williams and John L - Dantonio and crew have to take the blame for this teams lack of discipline and stupid penalties like a delay of game coming out of a timeout. And don't get me started on that absurd fake FG - worst call since the play to close out the 1st half at ND the year after "Little Giants".

And Riley Bullough should be at CMU and Chris Frey should be at Bowling Green - they both suck.

I agree. Way too many mistakes that we haven't seen in years. When was the last time we lost 5 games? This is new lows.

We're now 0-4 in B1G play and the combined conference record of those 4 teams is 7-8, only one of them, the NW Mildcats has a winning record. Sure Wisco is probably better than 2-2, but still, that's pathetic.

Back