Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '16

Well whether she said it or not, she did come out and say during the hiring that she pushed him to take this job because she liked Ann Arbor and like you said she wanted him to take a longevity job where her kids could grow up. This is the main reason i think he will be here awhile.

It wasn't as much not wanting to leave the Bay Area as it was not moving to Miami or NJ

He might be getting paid more, but he also left money on the table in order to have flexibility with his assistants. Regardless of what is true or simply rumor, the fact remains he's here and has attacked every aspect of his new position with "an enthusiasm unknown to mankind". The expectations are high because he's a great coach at a great program. I'd rather have a guy that welcomes that and sets the bar even higher for himself and his program than someone talking about winning conference championships our whining about respect.

Michael Onwenu and Brandon Peters are doing very well at the Opening and Elite 11 this week. Everyone that has seen him says Onwenu is one of the most dominate OL they have seen. There is a vine showing him vs an OSU commit and he knocked him to the ground with ease.

Michael Onwenu and Brandon Peters are doing very well at the Opening and Elite 11 this week. Everyone that has seen him says Onwenu is one of the most dominate OL they have seen. There is a vine showing him vs an OSU commit and he knocked him to the ground with ease.

And then he got his ass beat on the very next rep. Still...They say he's looked really good.

Yeah I saw the next rep. Still good to see our guys doing so well. And he is also recruiting some more OL for us.

Sir Patrick Scott ...in the house

not to be confused with his uncle Sir Mix Alot

Last edited:
3 star cb with offers from msu and wisconsin.

Michigan could land 2-3 highly ranked WR's in the next 7-10 days. I dont know about everyone else but I am more worried about our WR's than any position other than maybe QB. This team needs play makers desperately.

Michigan could land 2-3 highly ranked WR's in the next 7-10 days. I dont know about everyone else but I am more worried about our WR's than any position other than maybe QB. This team needs play makers desperately.

Agreed. Mitchell would be a good get. More Avant than Edwards but a sure-handed, big receiver who's not afraid of contact would be a big improvement over the runts we've seen for the past seven or so seasons.

Agreed. Mitchell would be a good get. More Avant than Edwards but a sure-handed, big receiver who's not afraid of contact would be a big improvement over the runts we've seen for the past seven or so seasons.

All of our WRs are 6'1" or taller this year. We have had quite a few big WRs over the past 3 years, but Funchess is the only one that really put up decent numbers and he never hit 1000 yards.

Our best WR since Manningham, Gallon, was one of our smallest WRs I can remember. I'd take that little dude over any of our current WRs.

Might be old news but 4 star commit Matt Falcon appears done for his senior season with a acl injury will lose his senior season of HS.

Word is Ahmir Mitchell supposed to choose between OSU and Michigan tomorrow. Not sure if thats set in stone. He is said to be leaning towards Michigan.

Back