Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football Recruiting '16

Harbaugh has done better on NJ than Rutgers has. Now we need to close the deal with Gary.

Harbaugh has done better on NJ than Rutgers has. Now we need to close the deal with Gary.

Well a month ago it was a forgone conclusion that Gary was headed to the SEC. Then real MICHIGAN football happened, leading some of the recruiting guys to believe Michigan is the leader now. I guess being present for a 31-0 asswhooping of the number 22 team in the country will do that apparently.

They also keep going back to how important his Moms opinion is and that M has impressed very well. You have to think things did not get worse for Michigan regarding Gary last Saturday.

They also keep going back to how important his Moms opinion is and that M has impressed very well. You have to think things did not get worse for Michigan regarding Gary last Saturday.

I've read that his mom wants him to make his own choice. That's fine, but if her opinion is a big factor, there's no way a parent prefers the Auburn program over a Harbaugh-led Michigan program.

And I think the garbage about the weather and all is moot for Jersey recruits.

Not like Gary is from Miami and never seen snow or would be the first NJ kid to play at M

And I think the garbage about the weather and all is moot for Jersey recruits.

Not like Gary is from Miami and never seen snow or would be the first NJ kid to play at M

I think what you're trying to say is that his wife doesn't want to leave the Bay area and that Oakland is still in play?

OaklandinPlay_Maize-01_1024x1024.jpg

TomVH tweeting some info not in his pay article on ESPN

Rashan Gary's Mom met with Schlissel & Hackett...!
She also apparently sat down in the Diag and chatted up some random students and then walked with them down to Main Street and to MDen

Trying real hard not to get my hopes up. The thought of Gary and Mone up the middle of the defense makes me smile.

So what is this about Urban giving kareem walker 24 hours to cancel his official visits to other schools?

So what is this about Urban giving kareem walker 24 hours to cancel his official visits to other schools?

I'm not sure if this is a joke/sarcasm or not, but I hope not. If some 60 year old man told my kid he couldn't explore all of his options for his future, I'd tell that 60 year old man to go fuck himself.

Last edited:
This is all predicated on some RB commit to wisky flipping to OSU.

And of course he's 'better' than Walker, so ...

'Verge of a dynasty'!!! Love it

Back