Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Motherfuckers

Unfounded paranoia.

A plane that big shows easily on radar. And the transponder would give it away as what it was, unless the transponder was disabled, and then it would never reach US territory before being intercepted by military aircraft.

Flying a stolen/missing plane to the US probably would not have worked pre-9/11, and has 0% chance after.

maybe we should sign a peace treaty with them instead of Saudi Arabia?

Did you know something like 18 of the 20 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian citizens? And there was an awful lot of "dark money" funneled from the peninsula into Al Qaeda's coffers.

the Saudi government & royal family aren't exactly very nice people either. they would probably just assume spit on all of us American peasants as befriend us.

Yes, I knew. Point? I'm just stating their next target.

It took 11 years to get OBL you dipshit.

Ooohhh, great comeback. Try re-reading the post in full and sprinkle in a hint of comprehension.

Of course you wouldn't be okay with any type of strike against them. You love them. You want nothing less than the annihilation of Israel because you are a flaming pro-terrorist supporter. We get it, moving on now.

Naturally you will come back and say "look who needs some reading comprehension". Well, you ignore my points, I'll ignore yours. THE point is, when will you start backing up what you preach and defend the innocent people who are being killed by ISIS? Instead, you constantly defend them or provide reasons not to attack them with anything. So that means you are perfectly willing to let countless homosexuals, Christians, and other groups considered by ISIS to be "infidels" die just so we do not get involved.

So in the US we are supposed to strive toward equality. We need to spend billions to stop having religious groups interfere too much with the US way of life. We should not be killing so many innocent people at home or abroad.

But it is perfectly acceptable to let ISIS continue their cleansing because you are concerned that it might cost more money and lives. Either you are FOR the rights of people to be who they are or you are not. By defending ISIS and stating we should not attack them in any fashion, you are AGAINST basic human rights.

And of course I know it took 11 years to track down OBL due to the lack of intelligence. That's the fault of the CIA, not the SEALs.

Ooohhh, great comeback. Try re-reading the post in full and sprinkle in a hint of comprehension.

Of course you wouldn't be okay with any type of strike against them. You love them. You want nothing less than the annihilation of Israel because you are a flaming pro-terrorist supporter. We get it, moving on now.

Naturally you will come back and say "look who needs some reading comprehension". Well, you ignore my points, I'll ignore yours. THE point is, when will you start backing up what you preach and defend the innocent people who are being killed by ISIS? Instead, you constantly defend them or provide reasons not to attack them with anything. So that means you are perfectly willing to let countless homosexuals, Christians, and other groups considered by ISIS to be "infidels" die just so we do not get involved.

So in the US we are supposed to strive toward equality. We need to spend billions to stop having religious groups interfere too much with the US way of life. We should not be killing so many innocent people at home or abroad.

But it is perfectly acceptable to let ISIS continue their cleansing because you are concerned that it might cost more money and lives. Either you are FOR the rights of people to be who they are or you are not. By defending ISIS and stating we should not attack them in any fashion, you are AGAINST basic human rights.

I stopped reading your FOX News style drivel right there. You truly are a dumb motherfucker.

I stopped reading your FOX News style drivel right there. You truly are a dumb motherfucker.

Well I almost had it right. Just read the first sentence after what you bolded.

Keep cursing while u r at it, makes you sound so "better" than thise you are debating against. I can curse too, but it doesn't do anyone any good.

That has to be the most unintelligent thing I have read yet, no wonder you prop it up to defend your viewpoint.

It assumes that the prior bad guy is the worst it can get. Well ISIS has trumped their extremist views by being even more extreme, which is why YOUR elected POTUS, the one who vowed to take the troops out of the region despite warnings of this type of result, has determined the situation warrants sending in the military in some fashion.

You don't like it? Maybe you should impeach Obama the way you wanted to impeach Bush. You apparently want a POTUS who will just roll over to the demands of terrorists. You probably would have paid them their ransom demands too.

meh... we've been told we're up against "the Next Hitler" so many times now that it's ridiculous.

you're not too bright if you fall into line again.

meh... we've been told we're up against "the Next Hitler" so many times now that it's ridiculous.

you're not too bright if you fall into line again.

so you are perfectly ok with the deaths of these innocent Muslims, but when it comes to those in Gaza you get enraged and demand "JUSTICE!!!"

for the record, I never said anything about Hitler, you did. for the record, I am opposed to genocide, you support it every time you say we should not assist in taking out ISIS. for the record, I'm against Muslim Extremists, you want them to rule unchecked and without any consequences for their actions, believing the overall population will fix the problem...despite the known facts that the extremist Muslims do everything they can to keep women from being educated and attempting to remove all access to the internet for all but those they deem can do so in accordance with their ideals.

out of curiosity, why are you so anti-religion in every way EXCEPT with Muslims? interesting how you defend them and their actions, but the moment a Christian does something that goes against your views of proper behavior, OMG! STOP THE PRESSESS!!!! A Christian did something WRONG! Seriously, how any anti-Christian and anti-religion posts have you made on the religion board...yet you refuse to call out these Muslim Extremists. there is ZERO logic to your position, other than you are perfectly ok with the Islamic faith and their ways of governing.

^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the King of Strawman. ^^

Someone doesn't agree with his point of view so he builds an argument labeling you a terrorist lover, un-American, Anti-Semite, and anything else he chooses to label you with.

You just know he's one of those crazy bastards with 25+ bumper stickers all over the back of his car, just in case anyone was thinking about having free thought, he'll be there to steer you in the right direction.

His logic: you don't support a military incursion in a region we don't have any business being in, then you're a terrorist lover, and you support genocide.

I probably should not tell him I passed recently on doing a 5k run for cancer research, lest I be labeled a cancer lover. Yeah, that's his logic.

He's making a strong run at tstupid and jdilco for board tool.

Geeze zyxt. Nobody in the region wants ISIS to succeed. Nobody wants ISIS to succeed. Yes, because this is Iraq's problem, you could see it as America's problem, but it's also Syria's problem and Iran's problem. How quick should the US be to fight Syria's and Iran's fights for them? How is it such a simple matter?

^^ Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the King of Strawman. ^^

Someone doesn't agree with his point of view so he builds an argument labeling you a terrorist lover, un-American, Anti-Semite, and anything else he chooses to label you with.

You just know he's one of those crazy bastards with 25+ bumper stickers all over the back of his car, just in case anyone was thinking about having free thought, he'll be there to steer you in the right direction.

His logic: you don't support a military incursion in a region we don't have any business being in, then you're a terrorist lover, and you support genocide.

I probably should not tell him I passed recently on doing a 5k run for cancer research, lest I be labeled a cancer lover. Yeah, that's his logic.

He's making a strong run at tstupid and jdilco for board tool.

I'm a strawman, look in the mirror

Furthermore stop dodging the question and answer why you continually defend ISIS but constantly attack Israel? You cannot provide any logical reason for your bashing of Israel, calling them out for genocide, but the actual Muslim terrorists who not only are commiting attrocities we should ignore.

Answer the question already. I've been asking for weeks, but you nor champ are capable of providing a single ounce of logic to reason why we should simply ignore ISIS but it was perfectly okay to bash Israel who did far less.

I am NOT saying Israel should not be held to the highest standards of trying to protect innocent people, but you guys continually want everyone leave alone a group who blatantly and emphatically endorse their crimes against humanity....yet you remain SILENT about that. You defend them. You support them. You give us a legit reason for your posts.

Or keep hiding and trying to dkdge the question.

Geeze zyxt. Nobody in the region wants ISIS to succeed. Nobody wants ISIS to succeed. Yes, because this is Iraq's problem, you could see it as America's problem, but it's also Syria's problem and Iran's problem. How quick should the US be to fight Syria's and Iran's fights for them? How is it such a simple matter?

I will support the troops first and foremost.

I will even support Obama, because despite the fact I could call him and his demanding followers out for leaving the region too early, he at least is recognizing ISIS is THE threat in the region and if not dealt with immediately they will only grow until they are even more difficult to defeat and cost more money and lives.

I am also perfectly ok with providing supplies and support as necessary to groups with whom we can bridge differences and create a dialogue toward a better future hopefully. It is preferable to minimize the number of troops and supplies we send, but to do nothing is flat out the worst solution.

I am not calling on a full scale invasion, I am saying we need to provide enough support to defeat ISIS and do so in a decidedly quick fashion so other groups realize if they go to the lengths ISIS has that they will be defeated, but let the others fight each other all they want, until they threaten to do the things ISIS is actively doing and promoting.

The good Muslims and other groups in the region need our support, we are in a tough position, obviously, but to turn our backs is to create a terrible existence for many and an extremely difficult future, one that will - according to ISIS - involve attacks on US soil.

Really don't understand how so many of you can try and dispute this other than one's own selfish preference that we should leave "those people" to face the terrorists without help. Thise people, by the way, are the same ones we NEED to survive in hopes they may bring a better future to the region.

I am not calling on a full scale invasion, I am saying we need to provide enough support to defeat ISIS and do so in a decidedly quick fashion so other groups realize if they go to the lengths ISIS has that they will be defeated, but let the others fight each other all they want, until they threaten to do the things ISIS is actively doing and promoting.

How are you going to do that in Syria? Give Assad back his chemical weapons we recently got him to give up? Give him US weapons? Invade Syria directly with US troops? Arm Iraqis and have them invade Syria?

What's the "decidedly quick" path to an ISIS defeat?

I think if we just keep calling ISIS a bunch of "motherfuckers" that they'll get the message eventually and probably disband.

Love,
Gooks/Charlie/Towelheads and Sandniggers

I'm a strawman, look in the mirror

Furthermore stop dodging the question and answer why you continually defend ISIS but constantly attack Israel? You cannot provide any logical reason for your bashing of Israel, calling them out for genocide, but the actual Muslim terrorists who not only are commiting attrocities we should ignore.

Answer the question already. I've been asking for weeks, but you nor champ are capable of providing a single ounce of logic to reason why we should simply ignore ISIS but it was perfectly okay to bash Israel who did far less.

I am NOT saying Israel should not be held to the highest standards of trying to protect innocent people, but you guys continually want everyone leave alone a group who blatantly and emphatically endorse their crimes against humanity....yet you remain SILENT about that. You defend them. You support them. You give us a legit reason for your posts.

Or keep hiding and trying to dkdge the question.

Find one goddamned instance of me defending/supporting ISIS that's not just a theory you made up in your crazy ass mind because I didn't jump on your "yee-haaw, let's bomb some motherfuckers" bandwagon shit.

I'm dodging nothing tool, read the thread. I have stated many times ISIS is a problem for the countries in the region to sort out, those countries being Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, and the like. Unless you are as dense as a neutron star you should be able to understand our presence in that region creates far more problems than it solves. ISIS is the biggest example.

How are you going to do that in Syria? Give Assad back his chemical weapons we recently got him to give up? Give him US weapons? Invade Syria directly with US troops? Arm Iraqis and have them invade Syria?

What's the "decidedly quick" path to an ISIS defeat?

Yes.

We give chemical and conventional weapons to Assad, so when ISIS advances and Assad's troops flee, ISIS can commandeer those weapons, just as happened with the weapons we armed the Iraqis with.

It's obvious turning the whole region to glass is the only logical conclusion.

derp.

Last edited:
Back