Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NHL Playoffs

Blues win series 4-2 over San Jose winning game six 5-1. First appearance since 1970 for the Blues.

Last edited:
I always liked the way Bob Cole said "Suhloos Bloos." Bloos in 7

Last edited:
No idea, but I doubt the NHL would care about the IIHF event.

The schedule shouldn't have overlapped either, the IIHF games this year are done around 3-4 PM est.

Assume you mean the world championships, I think the 2020 World Cup was canceled by NHL.

My guess would be something to do with the squeek squeek thud to maximize viewership.

Think the finals are spread out this year so there are no overlapping dates, but this week without playoff hockey has been a dissapointment.

No idea, but I doubt the NHL would care about the IIHF event.

The schedule shouldn't have overlapped either, the IIHF games this year are done around 3-4 PM est.

Assume you mean the world championships, I think the 2020 World Cup was canceled by NHL.
Yes the world championship . I wonder how the teams like this much time off. For me personally I rather be watching the NHL.

Blues weather early storm and get a redirect goal. 1-0 Blues 3:07 left in first.

Holy cow. Again Boston is getting shot after shot on The Blues and they make a slight mistake and the Blues counterattack and score with 8 seconds left in the period. Only 4 shots on goal, and the blues have a 2-0 lead after one.

Last edited:
Amazes me the Blues don't have a title yet. Especially during the Brett Hall years.

End of the second period. Still 2-0 Blues.

Shots on goal
Boston 23
St Louis 10

Last edited:
Man oh man Boston is all over St. Louis Binnington is make some really really great saves.

Blues do it again score after really great Boston shifts. 3-0 Blues 8:28 left.

Back