Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 8

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Not a lot going on early, but Wisconsin just went up 7-0 on Iowa. Following our game, MSU goes into Maryland. Should tell us a lot about Dantonio's team's heart.

Oh and Northwestern thumping Indiana. Figured IU was overrated.

Wisky has pretty much dominated so far but only has the one td. I see them pulling away eventually

This game is putting me to sleep. Come on Wisconsin! Its only 10am and I'm still tired.

Wisky looks hungover from OSU but the better team. Second half might be what they need to wake up and Iowa looks pretty average, even with homefield.

Rutgers playing much better vs Minnesota this week.

Lol Rutgers 4 minutes away from beating Minnesota

Awesome answer by Chryst. "What does it mean to win the heartland trophy?" "It means we beat Iowa." Thats a Lloyd Carr answer. I just laughed my ass off

Alabama is just darn good.

CU Buffs won 10-5 over Stanford after being in the lead 10-3 late in the game. how did they have a safety scored against them?

Uh oh. Riley Bullough ejected in the first for targeting. Is he suspended for the first half next week?

Uh oh. Riley Bullough ejected in the first for targeting. Is he suspended for the first half next week?

Yes, not sure if that is a bad thing as a state fan. He's been garbage just like he rest of the lb's

Yes, not sure if that is a bad thing as a state fan. He's been garbage just like he rest of the lb's

Damn. We had the same thing happen to us last year the week before we played you. Think it was Bolden or Morgan.

He will be fine for next week. Only sit out the first half if the ejection comes in the second half of the previous game.
Good to see Maryland up 8 already haha

Back