Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 8

OSU D is really frustrated. Damn, I can't wait.

Damn it they blocked a punt. I was hoping o$U would get out of this game without a block cause that punter's release super slow. Thought it was a good opportunity for michigan. Now they will work on it :/

Last edited:
I think there was a bunch of ego built up. Talking about how they reached elite status, etc... It got to their heads.

You may not be far off. They had that Hard Knocks style show on BTN. After the ND win everyone said they could be the best team in the B10. Then Wisconsin punched them in the mouth and they folded quick. Each loss they have scored early then did very little after that. 2nd half they have been a mess.

By the way...fuck Ohio and every non UM related thing/person in it.

Sparty lost to Maryland. Michigan better be ready to play next Saturday. No mercy, play a full 60 minutes.

Do they play D in the Big 12 anymore? Fuck.

PSU couldn't capitalize on the blocked punt with a TD, had to settle for a fg. Damn! It seems like their D rushes past Barrett and is letting him slip away. They have gotten him a few times, but had many more chances.

Weber was originally committed to us, right?

Well, people can stop saying we haven't played anyone. Wisconsin, Colorado, and now PSU look like great wins.

Holy smokes! PSU blocks the fg and returns in for a TD! PSU has the lead with 4:27 left!

Back