Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 8

He will be fine for next week. Only sit out the first half if the ejection comes in the second half of the previous game.
Good to see Maryland up 8 already haha

That's what I thought, but wasn't completely sure.

What the absolute F was that? Did Dantonio think Geiger was going to run it 45 some yards for a TD??

Lol go figure the one ASU game I go to in 3-4 years and they are passing out towels to commemorate their 1987 Rose Bowl win over UM. Bitches

OSU struggling to beat a PSU team we beat up and down the field. I know it doesnt mean anything but the more I watch OSU the more I think we can beat them.

Msu and osu very underwhelming today.

MSU may end up winning this game, but they resemble NOTHING of the team that made the playoff last season. I don't think I can name a single team that went from the top 4 and being one of the best in the nation to a team that can't do anything correctly. It's really strange.

Last edited:
MSU may end up winning this game, but they resemble NOTHING of the team that made the playoff last season. I don't think I can name a single team that went from the top 4 and being one of the best in the nation to a team that can't do anything correctly. It's really strange.

What's really strange is that they had enough coming back this year to at least be a 10 win team. Me thinks there's an issue in the locker room.

Well, barring a miracle, Sparty just lost 5 in a row. They'll be desperate next week. We will be their super bowl.

I think there was a bunch of ego built up. Talking about how they reached elite status, etc... It got to their heads.

This is a revenge game for Durkin(even though he can kiss my anus), also. Im sure he was pumped for this game.

Wowww.

Sparty reminds me of how they used to play with that fugly S on their helmets.

67-0 next Saturday. I want blood.

Don't think it'll be easy, but it's my wish.

Back