Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pirates @ Tigers 6-30-15 Game #76

Seems like a flaw with every change...Iggy to the 2 spot he tries to do too much, Kinsler has had problems since mid-May at least. Gose has fallen off the map, but start Rajai too often vs. righty pitchers he will struggle. idk....
I just hope they make a move or two to help them over the second half.

That is true as well on Davis or at least it has been in the past, yeah no easy answers all I know right now is that goose is pretty much an auto out right now, not what you want in a lead off man

well...you must not have a very good memory. I gave him all of the credit he deserved during his CY Young and MVP seasons. As far as me moaning and groaning about his contract prior to him signing it...sure seems like I was right!

I don't want to argue about this with you. I want him to do well but I really don't think it is in the cards. The bottom line is, unless he is a top 10-20 pitcher in the AL, he is hurting the team.

Top 10 or 20 pitcher in the AL is an ace, once he gets his regular season ST out of the way, he should be a solid # 2 in the rotation.
The only reason you can consider yourself right is Verlander got hurt and had core surgery, and tried to comeback too soon....and then this year, the tricep strain and back spasms.
Verlander healthy all this time and he's most likely cruising right along pre-2014.

I'm tired of these idiot fans going to games and not understanding what helps and hurts the team. So annoying.

Top 10 or 20 pitcher in the AL is an ace, once he gets his regular season ST out of the way, he should be a solid # 2 in the rotation.
The only reason you can consider yourself right is Verlander got hurt and had core surgery, and tried to comeback too soon....and then this year, the tricep strain and back spasms.
Verlander healthy all this time and he's most likely cruising right along pre-2014.

I certainly hope I am wrong....believe me. I think that these injuries are related to age and innings...it is inevitable. Father time is undefeated...unless you are Roger Clemens!

Ceps and clown shoes Couodnt lay off the breaking balls in the 6th Tigers strand two

You Stupid fan should be 3-3 right now

Last edited:
You just knew Castellanos was chasing low.... Tigers not capitalizing on risp opps. 2 for 9.

JV still in? Come on Brad! He gave you 6! Are you trying to get him back on the DL?

ausmus playing with fire here with Verlander?
7th inning guys ready in the pen.
He screwed up leaving him in for that 117 pitches start.

good get him out of there.... 6 innings 3 runs, 2 earned, and before McCutcheon, looked much better the second 50 pitches.

I'm tired of these idiot fans going to games and not understanding what helps and hurts the team. So annoying.

If I were at Comerica I'd wanna buy a souvenir bat and go whack that dumbass right in his balls.

Although, what are the odds of the ball being hit right to that dumbass? He just reacted.

That said...what grown man actually wears a glove to a game?

Seriously.

It's weird.

Dumb shit Joba and his stupid 0-2 pitch.. Just the dumbest staff in baseball. Joba is freaking awful..

THE BALL SHOULD NOT BE CLOSE TO THE PLATE DUMMY......

Last edited:
Dumb shit Joba and his stupid 0-2 pitch.. Just the dumbest staff in baseball. Joba is freaking awful..

Joba sucks...I just wish Harbaugh had plunked him right in his head when Harbaugh was walking around Comerica Park with a hardball in his hand and he was having his chance...

Back