Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Smitty

So I'm wondering, at what point after the bet was made and then confirmed, was it supposed to have dissolved or have conditions put on it.

I'm guessing on about November 6th, 11 PMish.

Or possibly about the time Obama had Ohio declared.

Having a 3rd party hold the money was suggested and then Elrod said he'd do it either way. I see where the bet was made, I don't see where it was dissolved or where your objections were voiced. In fact, Tsmith confirmed that the bet was active after that point in time. So I'm wondering, at what point after the bet was made and then confirmed, was it supposed to have dissolved or have conditions put on it.

tsmith's response in post #34 indicates that he had no intention of paying/putting up the money at the time he was offering to make the bet -

So he was just bullshitting all along.

tsmith's response in post #34 indicates that he had no intention of paying/putting up the money at the time he was offering to make the bet -

I'm just surprised he came back to this board at all.

me too.

months and months of the same crap every day to be so, so, so wrong on the one day you spend four years preparing for.

me too.

months and months of the same crap every day to be so, so, so wrong on the one day you spend four years preparing for.

why?

it's not like he's ever had a shred of credibility, made any sort of objective sense, or reasoning.

standard procedure:

1. ignore the results. pretend they didn't happen. make excuses for why you were wrong, or jump to a new argument, and hope they can't follow along, or refer back to your earlier posts. You are so clever! think happy thoughts about weekends out on the lake with your redneck buddies and beat looking 40-something white chicks with bad perms...

2. eventually they will forget about your complete lack of credibility, and you can go back to pretending to have a legitimate complaint about Obama's performance: the stock market might drop, oil prices might go up, unemployment might rise, some minorities might commit highly public crimes, or an attack might result in american casualties.

3. blather on and on about these things. don't worry about being hypocritical or contradicting yourself if Bush did the same things during his presidency and yet you supported him.

4. if the person you are losing an argument against happens to be MichChamp, or mhughes, wait until KAWDUP shows up and launches ad hominem attacks against them, then slink away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems only fair that after this we should get those random Lions stretching/crowd photos taken down...I mean...something.

Red...thanks for digging that up. It's obvious what's happened here and I'm pretty sure Raquel Welcher knows it too, but she's not woman enough to admit it. I know there were a few times where I was told to save my money for November, one of which I think was in Vic's gas thread as I remember responding that it wouldn't be an issue to save money since my gas was $.80 less than Clarkston. Needless to say it was one of a few comments that showed the bet was still on...but some people are classless, shallow frauds, and blowhards. Feeble of mind and character...now I know this will get lost on someone, like Clint Eastwood typing to an empty keyboard, for others it's crystal clear like a defunct Pepsi product. Hopefully the wife and kid have a little more integrity.

I don't think the hamster in the wheel running his grey matter really understood what you said tinsel or what he agreed to when he said "exactly." Not that that should surprise anyone.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I hope he's gone.

at least now he can't pull that "if your [sic] so confident, wanna bet?" crap with anyone else.

Back